Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: "massive border security" means MUCH more than technology, drones, sensors

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've always preferred a Wall of Americans instead of the physical barrier. 40,000 Border Guards, on average 6 per mile per 8 hour shift. 18 per 24 hour period, plus 2 floaters to fill in when people are on vacations and sick leave. Obviously more in heavy traffic areas, less in no traffic areas. I figured it up, it only costs about $2.5 billion a year at $40,000 a year at $20 an hour per person with 20% benefits for $50,000 a year package. Add in some gear, expenses, weapons, equipment for another $500 million and that's the best $2.5 billion a year we'll ever spend. That will SHUT IT DOWN. The guards would be backed up by BP Agents for the paperwork, processing, etc.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I do not understand why our immigration laws are not enforced. The courts told Sessions that he cannot refuse to give grants to Sanctuary Cities. Every governor, mayor, judge, etc. that harbors or shields illegal aliens is committing a felony. Enforce our laws and drain the swamp. I bet if these traitors started being arrested there would be a rush for the border by the illegals.

Our courts are filled with globalists. We can't enforce the laws on 30 million illegal aliens with 5,000 ICE Agents and 300 Immigration Judges. It isn't possible.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I've always preferred a Wall of Americans instead of the physical barrier. 40,000 Border Guards, on average 6 per mile per 8 hour shift. 18 per 24 hour period, plus 2 floaters to fill in when people are on vacations and sick leave. Obviously more in heavy traffic areas, less in no traffic areas. I figured it up, it only costs about $2.5 billion a year at $40,000 a year at $20 an hour per person with 20% benefits for $50,000 a year package. Add in some gear, expenses, weapons, equipment for another $500 million and that's the best $2.5 billion a year we'll ever spend. That will SHUT IT DOWN. The guards would be backed up by BP Agents for the paperwork, processing, etc.
    What you're asking for is unrealistic and not sustainable. Furthermore, funding for such an endeavor can be pulled instantaneously depending on who is running the show. In other words, it's not permanent. A quality wall is a permanent fixture that more than likely wouldn't be torn down at the whim of the person sitting in the White House, especially after spending billions on it.

Additionally, where do you propose they come up with these border guards? It sounds like our BP is having a difficult enough time filling their own ranks. We don't need 40,000 more federal employees on top of our current allotment of BP agents. Our border patrol and a quality wall, which is a force enhancer, with all the bells and whistles is all we need. Well, that's my opinion anyway.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh I see, you're against it because it adds jobs for Americans through the government. You like those 100,000 IRS government jobs, though, don't you? Well, I prefer to downside government, pass the FairTax, lay off the 100,000 IRS Agents, and hire 40,000 Border Guards, and both eliminate a burden, save a fortune, and secure our country. That's a win, win, win deal in my book.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Oh I see, you're against it because it adds jobs for Americans through the government. You like those 100,000 IRS government jobs, though, don't you? Well, I prefer to downside government, pass the FairTax, lay off the 100,000 IRS Agents, and hire 40,000 Border Guards, and both eliminate a burden, save a fortune, and secure our country. That's a win, win, win deal in my book.
    Please don't put words in my mouth. I mentioned nothing about the IRS. Seems you just used my post as an opportunity to push the unfair tax plan.

http://fairtaxfraud.com/fair.asp

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We have everything we need and everyone we need.

We only need to use those resources.

We have military fighting in how many countries now - 4-5-6-who knows? Why?
    They certainly aren't doing anything that makes life better for this country. It is not better for the poor people who do and once did, live there. So why are we there?

We seem to think we have enough military to start yet another war with NK - for what?

What good will it do this country if we turn NK into a pile of ashes, but we have foreigners owning and running our country?

When you really think about it - think hard about it.

The only wall we really have or ever will have that will work is the law.

The law is our wall - it worked for a long time - use it.

The American border is the FIRST border our military should protect. It is the ONLY border our military should protect.

It's the first border in the world our military should be guarding. It's the ONLY border in the world our military should be guarding.

Why?
    tg6yswwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww90kl+ ++++++++jhdx++++++

I'm with nntrixie on this one. While I support the wall, I'm not a fan of it, because I wish we didn't need it, but it seems to me we do at least in certain sections, I still support a Wall of Americans more, and if troops can provide that Wall of Americans, I'm not only in, I'm ALL IN. Many of US here have called for TROOPS TO THE BORDER for the 12 years I've been involved with ALIPAC, so I'm a little confused as to why some don't support now what we've supported for more than a decade.

Americans have to unite on this issue and the best way to do that is to do this:

SAY YES TO:

DAVIS-OLIVER ACT - YES!

RAISE ACT - YES!

E-VERIFY - YES!

HR 140 TO END ANCHOR BABY CITIZENSHIP - YES!

BUILD THE WALL - YES!

TROOPS TO THE BORDER - YES!

WALL OF AMERICANS - YES!

10,000 MORE ICE AGENTS - YES!

5,000 MORE BORDER PATROL - YES!

END DACA - YES!

KILL DREAM ACT - YES!

NO DACA DEAL - YES!

MASS DEPORTATIONS - YES!

CUT OFF ALL FREEBIES TO ILLEGAL ALIENS - YES!

REVERSE PLYLER VS DOE WITH LEGISLATION - YES!

END RECOGNITION OF ANY DRIVER LICENSE TO AN ILLEGAL ALIEN ON FEDERAL HIGHWAYS - YES!

NO AMNESTY, NO PATHWAY TO CITIZENSHIP FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS - YES!

We're Americans. We want it all, and we want it now. No excuses, no exceptions, no mercy.

And anyone who doesn't understand this needs to face the reality of 250 million pissed-off Americans who are ready right now to cloud up and rain all over all the dumb treasonous asses who allowed this scourge of illegal immigration to infest our country to begin with.
    Last edited by Judy; 09-17-2017 at 01:45 PM.

DEEM ALL DRIVER'S LICENSES ISSUED TO ILLEGALS NULL & VOID - YES!

PASS VOTING PHOTO ID ACT - YES!

NO TAXPAYER FUNDED SCHOOLS TO ILLEGALS - YES!
    Last edited by Beezer; 09-17-2017 at 02:08 PM.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

YES!!! Support all ideas, means, actions, policies that will solve this problem once and for all. No amnesty, no pathway to citizenship for any illegal alien.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12