Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by girlengineer
    And who, exactly, in California is going to verify legality?
    Our Attorney General "Moonbeam" Jerry Brown! Ya right
    He has to if there is a lawsuit like Dorgan against Sanchez. They found half of the questioned voters were illegal and cast out but there was still enough to the hair on her chiny chin chin to win.

And that just might be necessary to pursue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What makes you believe that an illegal would have any reservations about casting a ballot even though doing so is supposed to be a felony. Crossing our borders is illegal and they don't seem to mind. Using fradulent documentation to secure employment is also a felony, but does not seem to prevent the illegals from doing so.

When's the last time you have ever heard of someone being prosecuted for voter fraud? We won't even deport these people when they have committed serious felonies in this country. Why would you ever believe these people would be prosecuted for voter fraud.

They certainly are not affraid of prosecution. They have come to believe the rule of law does not pertain to them. Thanks to our corrupt politicians that refuse to hold these people accountable for anything.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There were rumors that Karl Rove was working the McCain election. Bush won via voter fraud, so no doubt they will repeat the process with McCain.

look at this video!

I hope I am allowed to post this link! Watch the poll deputy ! This is tragic! This is in calif. yesterday. Voter Fraud is rampant!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWKxwVZmomc

Re: look at this video!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    I hope I am allowed to post this link! Watch the poll deputy ! This is tragic! This is in calif. yesterday. Voter Fraud is rampant!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWKxwVZmomc
    Thanks for posting that video. It sure is pathetic. Million of Americans are being bilked of their right to vote.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO law is EFFECTIVE UNLESS and UNTIL it is PROPERLY ENFORCED!

CA, in particular Los Angeles, is the most corrupt city in the country. When you have the dirty tricks machine of the Mechistas, Villaraigosa, Nunez, and the Mexican mafia, it's a cesspool of fraud and corruption. Add to the mix the corrupt Clinton machine...and you have a receipe for disaster! I'm surprised Obama did as well as he did...considering!

Heard on the radio tonight they've found thousands of ballots never counted in LA. This gets crazier all the time.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Heard on the radio tonight they've found thousands of ballots never counted in LA. This gets crazier all the time.
    That's par for the course! They were probably all Romney or Obama ballots!

I heard a wild story on one of the radio talk shows from a caller who lived in Mexico...he said that he accidentally discovered 'thousands' of blank ballots from the US primary election...sitting in boxes in a warehouse!

I personally know 13 people who were disenfrancised yesterday because they were registered NP (non partisan). They were only allowed to vote DEM. I heard that 20% of the registered voters in CA were either NP, Decline to State, or Independent...they were disenfranchised! I hope they do an investigation and throw the criminals in jail!

AmericanMe,
    If you know of people who weren't allowed to vote as they were registered please tell them to file a report to the Sec of State's office at 1-800-345-VOTE (8683). The office has to investigate the matter, they can't just blow them off.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast