Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jean...Schwarzenegger was the one who decided to make the Republicans an 'exclusive club' by stating that you had to be registered Republican in order to vote Republican. That meant that if you were registered Ind., Non Partisan, or Decline to State..you couldn't vote R...you could only vote Dem.

Is there still a cause for action? Should they still report it? It was so confusing! I don't know why Schwarzenegger would disenfranchise potential R voters! My daughter, who was registered NP, wanted to vote for Romney and she couldn't!

Oh, well, since that's the case nothing can be done.

Many NP's changed to the Republican party weeks ago due to this stupid rule just to vote Rep. Obviously many people didn't realize it which is very unfortunate.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yep...they were all out of luck! Too bad.

AmericanMe wrote:
    Is there still a cause for action? Should they still report it? It was so confusing! I don't know why Schwarzenegger would disenfranchise potential R voters! My daughter, who was registered NP, wanted to vote for Romney and she couldn't!

Only Republicans should choose the Republican candidate!!! What is so hard to understand about that????? If your daughter could not commit to an affilation, i.e. ideology, why should she be allowed to vote in a primary???

Quote Originally Posted by KotahBear
    AmericanMe wrote:

Only Republicans should choose the Republican candidate!!! What is so hard to understand about that????? If your daughter could not commit to an affilation, i.e. ideology, why should she be allowed to vote in a primary???
    What is odd is the Democrats would allow them to vote. They'll take all the votes they can get. It's up to the parties to decide. It's just unfortunate many people didn't realize the situation.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by KotahBear
    AmericanMe wrote:

I'm going to ignore the rudeness of your comment. FYI, my daughter is only 21 years old, and this is her first time voting. She registered NP because she dislikes Bush, and she was misinformed. She was under the impression that she could vote any party. It was a simple mistake due to her youthful inexperience. And believe me, she is not the only one who made the same unfortunately mistake!

Lou Dobbs has been pushing for people to switch to Independent and I was worried this was going to be the result.

I have not noticed him letting the viewers know they may not have a choice in the primaries depending on the rules in each State.

This has been a problem for me with the motives of Lou Dobbs.

I applaud him on his outspoken criticism of the problems we are facing, but I have had to wonder about pushing the switch to Independent, knowing people would lose their vote in the primaries, when everyone knows without a doubt the Democrat choices are for open borders, and they were the only choice for Independents in the largest delegate State.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123