Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Master Plan?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Master Plan?

Could it be the plan all along is to soften us up for the inevitable annexation of Mexico?
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

NO..............THIS IS ALL PART AND PARCEL OF THE NAU WHICH BUSH HAS ALREADY AGREED TO.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Mexico has lots of natural resources that they refuse to get off of their lazy duffs (the corrupted government system) and use for their own benefit, but even with that in mind, I still want nothing to do with Mexico and it's corrupt ways.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know I'd be thrilled if we annexed Mexico. That's not what the plan is. The plan is to create the NAU. This takes away our rights as citizens too.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Mexico has lots of natural resources that they refuse to get off of their lazy duffs (the corrupted government system) and use for their own benefit, but even with that in mind, I still want nothing to do with Mexico and it's corrupt ways.
    I live in a city in Los Angeles County. I've lived here for over 50 years...I'm physically sick about what is happening around me! I notice almost dailey how my surroundings are rapidly turning into a third world country...Illegals are everywhere here, no escaping it! I feel like the outsider now. I can't communicate with them when doing business around here because these people neither speak english or they speak english poorly, and I can't understand them. I've never wanted to visit Mexico, now I live in Mexico!

April
    Molly wrote:
    live in a city in Los Angeles County. I've lived here for over 50 years...I'm physically sick about what is happening around me! I notice almost dailey how my surroundings are rapidly turning into a third world country...Illegals are everywhere here, no escaping it! I feel like the outsider now. I can't communicate with them when doing business around here because these people neither speak english or they speak english poorly, and I can't understand them. I've never wanted to visit Mexico, now I live in Mexico!
    I am so sorry to hear that Molly. It is like that in many places and will be like that everywhere if we do not get this turned around. That is why NOW we have to stand firm and FIGHT for America. I shudder to think what it will be like in 20 years if it keeps going like it is now. WE have to stop it, for our children and grandchildren.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Molly wrote:
    live in a city in Los Angeles County. I've lived here for over 50 years...I'm physically sick about what is happening around me! I notice almost dailey how my surroundings are rapidly turning into a third world country...Illegals are everywhere here, no escaping it! I feel like the outsider now. I can't communicate with them when doing business around here because these people neither speak english or they speak english poorly, and I can't understand them. I've never wanted to visit Mexico, now I live in Mexico!
    I am so sorry to hear that Molly. It is like that in many places and will be like that everywhere if we do not get this turned around. That is why NOW we have to stand firm and FIGHT for America. I shudder to think what it will be like in 20 years if it keeps going like it is now. WE have to stop it, for our children and grandchildren.
    You are right April. We have to do everything so these people don't make the rest of the country like Southern California...Southern California was once a beautiful place. Illegals moved into our neigborhoods and turned them into slums. We've had to move and all my family members have had to move to new neighborhoods...But now there is no where to run here unless a person has a lot of money or leaves the state.

I think those of you that live in those awful neighborhoods, should take pictures of the neighborhood...and send them to Washington...don't put them in envelopes, they have to check all those out...send them as post cards!

Write on the back something like: This is how my neighborhood looks now. Can they move next door to you?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Better yet use a digital camera and send them via email!!

PISTOV..........No here is what they are softening everyone up for:

LETTER SENT TO PA SEN’S SPECTER & CASEY W/CYS TO PA REP CARNEY. SPEAKER PELOSI, OTHER MEMBERS OF CONGRESS, RADIO, TV, & NEWSPAPERS, AND DOZENS OF BLOGS

05/18/07

Sir:

HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY SELLING OUT AMERICA WITH AMNESTY?

Do you think everyone is stupid, or is it you? Why are you giving George Bush what he wants when you know full well, it is NOT WHAT U.S. CITIZENS WANT?

Two days ago, I knew very little…..now I have learned:

Why Bush wants amnesty so badly.

Why the 700 miles of border fence approved/funded last year wasn’t built.

Why we are going to allow Mexican truckers free reign on our highways.

Why we need the superhighway.

And lots more!

We have read the Task Force Report, “Building a North American Community.â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast