Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Master Plan?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    I think those of you that live in those awful neighborhoods, should take pictures of the neighborhood...and send them to Washington...don't put them in envelopes, they have to check all those out...send them as post cards!

Write on the back something like: This is how my neighborhood looks now. Can they move next door to you?
    They know already how these people are, but they don't care about how neighborhoods, schools, and towns are ruined by illegals... They don't care about anything but importing cheap labor and votes. They are the Elites, and we are just peons to them.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Molly, welcome to ALIPAC if I have not already said that. As for the way So. California has become, it is a terrible shame.

I realize moving for all too many people is sometimes monetarily out of the question, as we ourselves are in that position. Although Oregon, even the Portland Metro area is yet to be anything like what you have down there, where my family lives directly, we are the ONLY American family.

This apartment complex used to be an ok little complex, a mix of families, and was managed pretty well. Then a new landlord took over and he seemed to have a preferance to rent to illegals, mainly I believe, because they do not want to even have contact with the landlord, so they NEVER ask for repairs or complain about problems. Thus the landlord never had to spend a dime.

So needless to say this is where this complexes problem is, and I am sure millions of others like it across the country.

I can say this, Oregon is nothing like So. California. Oregons population is just over 3 million, with over 97,000 square miles of land, and only a population of illegal aliens at about 170,000, which is spread out over the state, mainly Western Oregon.

If you were to come here, you would find respite from the invading culture and find one which is American. Menu's, signs in English, and very few stores catering to the invading illegals.

Also, I understand the idea of staying down there as a choice, as it is YOUR city, and YOUR state, and leaving could feel like you might be conceding it to them. I feel that way as well.

Another bonus, rents up here are inexpensive, as far as what I understand it is down there. Up here a house can be bought for about $180,000.00 on the average, and we rent a two bedroom, one bath duplex, with a washer dryer hook-up and a nice sized backyard for $650.00 a month (that's just the rent). My nephew lives in the vicinity of BIOLA College (which he graduated from as a phsychologist, no I am not a proud bragging aunt !!), and he shares a smal apartment with several other guys he goes to church with, and their rent is over $1000.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Molly, welcome to ALIPAC if I have not already said that. As for the way So. California has become, it is a terrible shame.

I realize moving for all too many people is sometimes monetarily out of the question, as we ourselves are in that position. Although Oregon, even the Portland Metro area is yet to be anything like what you have down there, where my family lives directly, we are the ONLY American family.

This apartment complex used to be an ok little complex, a mix of families, and was managed pretty well. Then a new landlord took over and he seemed to have a preferance to rent to illegals, mainly I believe, because they do not want to even have contact with the landlord, so they NEVER ask for repairs or complain about problems. Thus the landlord never had to spend a dime.

So needless to say this is where this complexes problem is, and I am sure millions of others like it across the country.

I can say this, Oregon is nothing like So. California. Oregons population is just over 3 million, with over 97,000 square miles of land, and only a population of illegal aliens at about 170,000, which is spread out over the state, mainly Western Oregon.

If you were to come here, you would find respite from the invading culture and find one which is American. Menu's, signs in English, and very few stores catering to the invading illegals.

Also, I understand the idea of staying down there as a choice, as it is YOUR city, and YOUR state, and leaving could feel like you might be conceding it to them. I feel that way as well.

Another bonus, rents up here are inexpensive, as far as what I understand it is down there. Up here a house can be bought for about $180,000.00 on the average, and we rent a two bedroom, one bath duplex, with a washer dryer hook-up and a nice sized backyard for $650.00 a month (that's just the rent). My nephew lives in the vicinity of BIOLA College (which he graduated from as a phsychologist, no I am not a proud bragging aunt !!), and he shares a smal apartment with several other guys he goes to church with, and their rent is over $1000.
    Thanks for the welcome...We have thought about leaving, but we have two grown children who live here and work here, and I hate to leave them. But one day we just might just go ahead and do it...I know Oregan is a beautiful state...My sister and her husband are thinking of retiring there this year. by the way I don't live too far from Biola, that is a nice area.

girlygirl369, it isn't just Bush or just a few Americans. The deeper I dug, the more names and the sheer scope of this treason showed itself. The people who are participating in this are in all branches of the government. Even some of the governors are in on it. We are talking about thousands of traitors. They are both elected and non elected officials. Furthermore, this movement began at the end of Ronald Reagan's term.

Molly, my nephew is having a hard time down there, he said it is like living in a parking lot. Being born and raised in the Pacific Northwest, with mountains to your back all the time, trees everywhere, green everywhere, he is feeling really down about being in LA. However, he made a commitment to stay with this youth group in his church till the lot of them graduated, which is about 1 and 1/2 years away.

He said this apartment they rent is ok, but there are no trees anywhere in sight, not even a plot of grass, and they pay over 1000, but I keep thinking it was about 1200. All these poor young guys, crammed into this tiny, hot apartment, with no trees for shade. Simply does not seem worth the money they pay.

A lot of people who retire to Oregon tend to move to the coast. It is incredible there, and a great place to be to get that small town, secluded feel, plus the housing prices are fantastic for being beach communities. But I better stop praising it, and then when there is a huge flux of people crowding the coast, prices will skyrocket like LA's beach communities.

The other place people retire to in Oregon is Bend, in Eastern Oregon. Lots of condo communities built around golf courses and near the mountains for skiing.

If my father were alive, he'd smack me in the back of the head for telling people to move to Oregon, he was one of the old-fashioned, Tom McCall types "come visit, but leave when you're done"!! He liked Oregon and Washington to maintain that undiscovered feel, with a small population and have outsides believe we still had no modern conveniences !
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Molly, my nephew is having a hard time down there, he said it is like living in a parking lot. Being born and raised in the Pacific Northwest, with mountains to your back all the time, trees everywhere, green everywhere, he is feeling really down about being in LA. However, he made a commitment to stay with this youth group in his church till the lot of them graduated, which is about 1 and 1/2 years away.

He said this apartment they rent is ok, but there are no trees anywhere in sight, not even a plot of grass, and they pay over 1000, but I keep thinking it was about 1200. All these poor young guys, crammed into this tiny, hot apartment, with no trees for shade. Simply does not seem worth the money they pay.

A lot of people who retire to Oregon tend to move to the coast. It is incredible there, and a great place to be to get that small town, secluded feel, plus the housing prices are fantastic for being beach communities. But I better stop praising it, and then when there is a huge flux of people crowding the coast, prices will skyrocket like LA's beach communities.

The other place people retire to in Oregon is Bend, in Eastern Oregon. Lots of condo communities built around golf courses and near the mountains for skiing.

If my father were alive, he'd smack me in the back of the head for telling people to move to Oregon, he was one of the old-fashioned, Tom McCall types "come visit, but leave when you're done"!! He liked Oregon and Washington to maintain that undiscovered feel, with a small population and have outsides believe we still had no modern conveniences !
    AmericanElizabeth it really sounds nice up there in Oregan. My sister is looking around the Bend area to live. I will have to talk my husband into taking a trip and seeing your beautiful state. The prices down here are really high. It's outragous the prices for apartments here...$1000 on up is not uncommon. I don't know why the illegals want to live here because the prices are so high...But they don't mind living in garages and in crowded conditions. People are going to read these posts of ours and you are going to get all kind of new people moving to Oregan. I can understand how you nephew would miss his home compared to here in California. I hope things get better for him soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Qflash
    girlygirl369, it isn't just Bush or just a few Americans. The deeper I dug, the more names and the sheer scope of this treason showed itself. The people who are participating in this are in all branches of the government. Even some of the governors are in on it. We are talking about thousands of traitors. They are both elected and non elected officials. Furthermore, this movement began at the end of Ronald Reagan's term.
    What names and where did you find this. I would like to look this up. I'm new at all of this but the more I read the angrier I get. I just have to continue on and try to make a difference.
    Bush "We will have the most educated american people of America"
    BRILLIANT!!!

Molly, I am really afraid with the illegals, that the word will get out that prices of rentals are better up here. I do not mind having other Americans moving up here, it can be beneficial to the economy, but illegal aliens, thats another story.

There is one neighborhood, Molly, that my husband and I first lived in called Rockwood. It is a suburb of East Portland, which is actually within the city limits of my town, Gresham.

This area was once still a farming area, with a grange hall, and not even sidewalks yet, within a 20 year time, it turned into an illegal alien, gang infested cesspool, which not takes nearly all of the police forces time and efforts. It is really sad. I can remember walking down the main street that ran through the area, no sidewalks, you still had to walk on a dirt path, and there were all sorts of old houses, you know, the cottage types, that the owners still had their big gardens, hazelnut trees, berry patches and apple trees. Now those old houses, many have been the focus of meth dealing stings, many have been abandoned or are so run down and have tagging done on them.

Now all of the fields that once had berry fields, and little family farms, are filled with big apartment complexes, now overrun with illegal aliens and gangs. This is what happens to areas where they congregate in and live in their balakanized little enclaves. It is so depressing, and I have to assume this one area up here which has become so bad, must be mirrored a thousand times over down in LA.

BTW, Bend is nice, more spendy than Portland, but nice, I spent part of my childhood in Redmond, on the outskirts of Bend, and much time down at the Deschutes River helping catch crawdads for my Arkansas uncle. Bend was a small town then, with three grocery stores, a lot of bars, plenty of meat markets (cattle ranching country), basically it was cowboy country. It is becoming more "cosmopolitan" now, has malls and all the immenities, kind of makes me sad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12