Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Matricula card NOT accepted in Mexican banks

I just received this via CAPS through email!

News Alert! Matricula Card NOT accepted at Mexican Banks!

Three Mexican banks were called and asked if they accept the matricula consular card to open accounts.

Click here to see what they said.

To take action on pending legislation, click here http://www.capwiz.com/caps/home/

Please Support CAPS Today!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Sl9crc4NGI

Thanks CVangel.

We will be promoting this video soon from the boycott coalition. We are inviting CAPS to join the NIIBC but no affirmation yet.

Keep an eye out for us to move with this info shortly.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Matricula card NOT accepted in Mexican banks

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    I just received this via CAPS through email!

News Alert! Matricula Card NOT accepted at Mexican Banks!

Three Mexican banks were called and asked if they accept the matricula consular card to open accounts.
    Wow. That is wild!
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

So . . . lemme see. . . . Mexican citizens have no civil rights in Mexico, no living wage, no welfare, no free healthcare, no MCLU, and the Matricular card is worthless in Mexican banks.

In the US: illegal aliens demand and are given civil rights, jobs paying as much as 5 times what they make an hour in Mexico, free criminal trials and representation; free interpreters; free education, welfare, free healthcare, free jail cells, free trips back to Mexico, automatic citizenship given to foreign children born on American soil, free legal representation by private attorneys and the ACLU and BOA and other greedy culprits masquerading as American businesses are happy to take the matricular card as a form of identification. Is it me or is something terribly wrong with this picture?
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Mexico banks obviously understand more about their clients than American banks do.

I remember reading an article that quoted Vicente Fox stating that Mexicans were irresponsible and unreliable workers. I get the feeling the fact that their own government knows them so well is the reason they continue to come here in droves and attempt to deceive Americans into believing they are just hard workers who need a break in life and always trying to convince us of their "value" in relation to our economic survival. Me thinks they protest too much and toot their own horns a wee bit too loud.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Thanks cvangel. I'm already a member and get action alerts.

It's boggles the mind that the Mexican consulate can paun these cards off here in America and won't accept the phony balony cards in their own country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just got that alert myself......unbelievable!