Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In California on Thursday, the state senate passed a resolution recognizing "The Great American Boycott of 2006," saying it would educate the United States about the contributions made by immigrants. The measure passed 24-13 along party lines with dissenting Republicans arguing that it sanctioned lawbreaking and encouraged children to skip school.

Teachers' unions in major cities have said children should not be punished for walking out of class. Los Angeles school officials said principals had been told that they should allow students to leave but walk with them to help keep order.

What the hell is the matter with these people? The Cali State Senate endorcing law Breakers ? What kind of Crackpot Lunatic Retards are running that nightmare of a state anyway? Lets call it for what it really is, The Great Anti-American Pro- Communist/Seperatist Boycott is more like it. Boy if that isn't a wakeup call, i don't know what is
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Yup it would not look good for Bush If the illegal's started pulling off the things like what was going on in France. I am sure the cowards in congress would just have to give into those kinds of antics just like France did. They would get amnesty almost immediately. No one in the US would dare stand up against such anarchy. What would we all do. Oh my. Any body looking for some beach front property in Arizona? Because if you buy the above I have some for sale. Except the part about Bush, that is true but after all how much lower then Jimmy Carter can his ratings get? Anybody doing a pole on that! I live for sarcasm.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

The whole day may pass w/out any notice at all. Except maybe less traffic on the roads.

I posted this on another thread, that is has become really quiet where I live.

I do plan to do some shopping that day and am looking forward to my new clothes
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

"The Great American Boycott"

Interesting. I guess they are Boycotting America?

Well, puleeeeze do a real boycott and leave the country....before we conduct "The Great American Deport".

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Personally I do think IF they can pull off the numbers they insist they can, there will be a big backlash, as Americans will have just about had enough of illegals and their supporters making demands of a country they (the illegals) have no right to be in.

I have already heard a lot of people saying they have had enough.

I am planning a protest in downtown Portland on May 7th, and I think the timing will be perfect, as I plan on handing out all sorts of fliers with information from FAIR, CIS and ALIPAC. I hope that with all the marching and protesting and demanding that the illegals have done that the average person will be ready for this type of information and will welcome it, find a place to become active.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

though not all Latinos were comfortable with such militancy, fearing a backlash in Middle America.
    Some people still have some common sense. I think this Boycott is going to be disasterous for the opposition's goals. I have already heard from illegals how "American people look at them differently now since the Marchas". The looks are of distrust - of enmity. I think even the Whori*h American businessmen who have pandered to this in hopes of making an extra nickel, are going to get fed up with the problems and the constant demands of their new proteges.

Too bad, though. Its going to be too late for them. EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE WRITING UP THEIR LISTS ON THAT DAY - WHICH BUSINESSES CLOSED DOWN? They will be put up on our GENERAL BOYCOTT Announcements. They will feel the wrath of the American People - and it will be PERMANENT. Listen, businessmen, if you are reading this. You don't want to close down that day. If you do, you will lose business from the American People FOREVER. Hire some stand-ins if you don't want us to know your regular force is illegal. WE WILL GIVE OUR LISTS TO ICE.

American Elizabeth, you have a great idea there. We have an oppurtunity like we have never had before to bring in people looking to get active against this invasion. Please consider giving out the OPEN LETTER TO AMERICAN BUSINESS AND THE US CHAMBER as a flyer, WITH the link to sign the petition for the GENERAL BOYCOTT.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

after I get done with the local news debate that day, a bunch of us are going out to spend money

Honestly, I think the backlash has already started. I've never heard so many citizens angrily discuss illegal immigration. For many around here, I think the protests were the last straw. It'll be interesting to see how this all turns out.

The intended route for the protest here in California is down Wilshire Blvd in Los Angeles. A place where all the SUV driving soccer-moms will be trying to get to work. They don't know how dangerous a pissed off soccer-mom with a large heavy vehicle can be!

But seriously I hope a lot of this ends up on television in states where the problem isn't as rampant. People throughout the US need to be alerted to what is going on over here!

Save California!

Quote:
    "We want full amnesty, full legalization for anybody who is here (illegally)," Rodriguez said. "That is the message that is going to be played out across the country on May 1."

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Are they going to boycott emergency rooms and other social services they use to suck the system dry

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast