Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

May 1st ILLEGAL immigrant rally

May 1st is the date for the next ILLEGAL Immigrant marches throughout the US. These illegal immigrants will be marching for their rights to social security, healthcare, education, jobs and citizenship and probably toting the Mexican flag while they do it.....

So, for us, May 1st is the date to inundate your Congressman and the White House with emails demanding
    they stop sucking up to illegals in an effort to get votes and start representing the U.S. citizen instead.

Mark your calendars for May 1st and use the attached links. Forward this to others so they can be ready too. If each of us sends one email against amnesty that day, they will be flooded with them.

http://www.house.gov/writerep/ House of Representatives

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... rs_cfm.cfm Senate

comments@whitehouse.gov White House

Let everyone know to bombard DC with OUR views on illegals rights!

Welcome to ALI-PAC Lisastein
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great! I hope these marches are even bigger than last year. I don't want these illegals to hide in the shadows. I want them out in the open where the whole country can view the invasion first hand.

One thing about Americans, we have a very short attention span. Issues like this have to keep coming up over and over again in order for people to get fed-up. We can only pray this will 'shake' the American people out of their apathy and 'PC' fear? God willing.
    D.W.

Has it been a year already since my own 'awakening'?!! Surely the marches will bring even more people to realize in about a week's time...

Welcome to America!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi, Lisastein. Welcome.