Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

May 2: No es Bueno?

May 2: No es Bueno?

Hispanic leaders responsible for planning the so-called 'Great Boycott of 2006' need to take American Politics 101. In English.

To begin with, they scheduled the Boycott for May 1, synonymous in the minds of many Americans with communists and their sympathizers.

Perhaps OK in Mexico, not cool in the US.

Adding to the bedlam, California state Democrats, lead by a Hispanic state senator, passed Resolution SCR 113 titled "The Great American Boycott 2006."

This ingenious bit of senatorial foolishness endorsed the idea of people skipping school and work....... to DEMAND rights for illegal aliens.

These are the same idiots, by the way, who moan and groan because Latinos are unable to gain admission to state colleges because of low achievement scores. The same liberal loonies who scream that admissions tests are unfair, racist, blah, blah, blah.

Hello, California Democrats! If you really give a damn about Latino students and their academic progress, do NOT support skipping school.....especially for a truly dumb cause!

In addition, liberal politicians constantly complain that Hispanics are denied a fair shot at the American Dream because of low-paying, dead end jobs.

Hello, again, California Democrats! If you really care about the standard of living for Latinos, do NOT support skipping work---especially to protest in favor of actions that would add millions of poor to the pool of working people, thereby depressing wages for everyone.

With a touch of chicanery that must have been inspired by a "Dirty Trickster" from the Richard Nixon era, Hispanics then released the 'National Anthem' in Spanish, the Friday before the Great Boycott.

Coupled with the sight of 500,000 illegal aliens waving Mexican flags on April 10, Americans who had previously ignored the heated rhetoric surrounding illegal immigration were suddenly staring to connect the dots:

20 million illegal aliens+Mexican flags+National Anthem in Spanish= NOT COOL!

Still, the more pragmatic and even-tempered among us looked at the 'Great Boycott of 2006' philosophically. One such fellow pretty much summed it up when he said the following about proposed amnesty for the non-American illegal aliens:

'This has GOT to be the LAST 20 million!'

IT will not be the last 20 million because there are already more than 20 million in the United States.

IT will never be the "last" because the whole purpose of amnesty is to perpetuate illegal immigration, not end it.

IT will never be "over" until the American People enforce US Immigration Law to the letter and stand the guard of our own borders.

IT will never be the "end" until American Citizens take charge of protecting and defending our nation either through civilian defense corps like the Minute Men funded with our tax dollars or bonds or another type of funding mechanism including contributions.

IT will go on forever until we are no longer a nation unless we stop this nonsense now, this year, this month, this week, this day.

Americans would have impeached Richard Nixon over something he didn't even actually do....in a heart beat.

Americans did impeach Bill Clinton over something that was repugnant and disgusting and disgraceful on a personal level but which did not affect the security, sovereignty, or livelihood of the United States and the American People.

Why then have Americans who know that this President lied about reasons for war; who know that this President is conducting illegal spying without warrants on American Citizens; who know that this President is pushing a global free trade agreement environment that will make us all paupers; who know that this President is deliberately pushing an open borders policy, a merger of our nation with Canada and Mexico, a dissolution of the United States to create One World Government...NOT ALREADY REMOVED THIS TRAITOR AND ALL HIS ILK FROM OUR GOVERNMENT?

Why have we not already demanded removal of this President, Vice President and US Cabinet from our government?

It's now or never.

We have no choice. We can not commit billions of dollars of funding, which we must do, and hire tens of thousands of Americans, which we must do, to secure our borders if all the money and all the manpower is controlled by a TRAITOR who has for the past 5 years demonstrated unequivocally and with bold daring that he will not commit those funds and manpower to the task of ending illegal immigration, prosecuting violators or securing the border.

You solve a problem by removing the source of the problem.

The source of this problem is in the Executive Branch headed by none other than George Wackident Bush.

Remove the source of the problem, THEN you can take the corrective action required to clean up the mess he has made of our country.

And I'm a 4th generation Republican who voted for this Maniac TWICE before I figured how who and what he really is.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    IT will not be the last 20 million because there are already more than 20 million in the United States.

IT will never be the "last" because the whole purpose of amnesty is to perpetuate illegal immigration, not end it.

IT will never be "over" until the American People enforce US Immigration Law to the letter and stand the guard of our own borders.

IT will never be the "end" until American Citizens take charge of protecting and defending our nation either through civilian defense corps like the Minute Men funded with our tax dollars or bonds or another type of funding mechanism including contributions.

IT will go on forever until we are no longer a nation unless we stop this nonsense now, this year, this month, this week, this day.

Americans would have impeached Richard Nixon over something he didn't even actually do....in a heart beat.

Americans did impeach Bill Clinton over something that was repugnant and disgusting and disgraceful on a personal level but which did not affect the security, sovereignty, or livelihood of the United States and the American People.

Why then have Americans who know that this President lied about reasons for war; who know that this President is conducting illegal spying without warrants on American Citizens; who know that this President is pushing a global free trade agreement environment that will make us all paupers; who know that this President is deliberately pushing an open borders policy, a merger of our nation with Canada and Mexico, a dissolution of the United States to create One World Government...NOT ALREADY REMOVED THIS TRAITOR AND ALL HIS ILK FROM OUR GOVERNMENT?

Why have we not already demanded removal of this President, Vice President and US Cabinet from our government?

It's now or never.

We have no choice. We can not commit billions of dollars of funding, which we must do, and hire tens of thousands of Americans, which we must do, to secure our borders if all the money and all the manpower is controlled by a TRAITOR who has for the past 5 years demonstrated unequivocally and with bold daring that he will not commit those funds and manpower to the task of ending illegal immigration, prosecuting violators or securing the border.

You solve a problem by removing the source of the problem.

The source of this problem is in the Executive Branch headed by none other than George Wackident Bush.

Remove the source of the problem, THEN you can take the corrective action required to clean up the mess he has made of our country.

And I'm a 4th generation Republican who voted for this Maniac TWICE before I figured how who and what he really is.

Judy--100% agreement from this corner. I voted for Bush in 2000. By 2002, I knew he was a poor clone of Vicente Fox.

In 2004, I wrote-in the name we all love: Tom Trancedo!

saveamerica--God Bless You! In 2004 I knew something was wrong and wrote this Maniac 8 times about illegal immigration but when Kerry said
    "amnesty", like a fool, I voted for Bush on a "wing and a prayer".

If I'd been up to speed and knew in 2004 what I forced myself to learn and figure out in the spring of 2005, I'd have written in Tom Tancredo too....in a heart beat.

We have to get this Maniac out of the White House....N O W.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn