Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It may be my fault or my military training

I am patriotic man I Love my country with a passion, only because i know the freedoms we enjoy now were not easily attained. It cost alot of
    men thier lives. All the roads that led to our declaration of independance to the emancipation proclomation the Ghettysburg address WW1 WW2
    up to the present day was paved with good american mens blood. Todays society is full of Arm chair citizens who enjoy the benefits of these mens sacrifice as well as thier families.
    The question is do people who have entered this country in a deceitful manner then demanding that we give them the right to Vote, citizenship,
    welfare, free education, free medical care, entitlment???
    My take on this is Americans need to get out of the armchairs and become active participants in thier patriotism.
    More action less talk . Because as the world see us we are a bunch of over weight, overindulgent, Lazy people. One person i spoke with on the web when asked who our first President was couldnt answer the question. But yet in countries where people want to be here man they study. they know more about our politics than we do.
    I would say that the only reason we are in this position is that the Americans allowed it. Can't pin it all our politicians either
    I have known about the Illegal problem for years but i never took it seriously. So I like a majority of americans am to blame too. But the question remains what we gonna do???
    I believe there is nothing wrong with telling the Illegal immigrants to go home and providng them a way home with a deadline to meet.
    After that they should be penalised. I a not in favor of amnesty for
    such a large amount of illegal immigrants in my USA. if it were a few thousand well i can see working with them. But 11 million no. That is mass migration but not for the sake of a war ,nor atrosities by the government. They are here just because they dont get paid more in mexico. But there is also another side of the story. What about a country that encourages its people to migrate in droves to another country gives them books on how to not look like an illegal alien in the UNITED STATES
    and encourages the people to act like citizens , be good, and if you get into trouble call your local mexican consulate. Explains all the rights they have , tells them what to expect if they get caught.
    In other words how to be a "good illegal alien".
    10,000,000 illegals armed with this information the call for action may be not to far away for the illegal immigrants . I will gladly do what ever i can to ensure that Americas soveriegnty remains just that.
    Steven Doherty Alawys A Legal American
    SOVERIEGN

Some times I go off on a tangent when i see injustices

military training

Being a retired military mans' wife, I cannot understand why our citizens are just taking all of this guff either as I've never known this country not to stand up for itself!! Would like to know what all veterans and military are thinking of this scam to the people.???

As a fellow military person who gave a good time of his life (1973- 2003) I to wondered as you.....but rest assured we did not give this sacrifice for nothing......one day we will be 'We the People' that you and I swore to protect!

DiverMike -- Proud American then and now!!

Illegal immigration must act quickly!

I also served in the navy and retired last December. I'm completely agains illegal immigration and have personally seen where illegals take jobs away from Americans. I live in central California and the population is dominated by Mexicans. Even the press refuse to say anything negative about illegal immigration. They even deliberately distort facts from this state to support it. They have clearly betrayed their country just like Bush. But don't get me wrong. I supported him with regards to Iraq on very moral reasons. We put Saddam Hussein in power and were responsible to fix that mistake. However, giving the US to Mexico is wrong!!! If his bill passes, California will be completely controlled by Mexico within a year. After that, Texas is their next target. We can't allow this to happen. We will have no choice but to remove the President and the Senators who agree with him. This isn't treason. I read a part of the Declaration of Independence which states: That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
    If we are to secure America for the Americans, we have to act quickly. If we don't, we might as well move to Canada.
    My name is Steven Corter MM1(SS).

Re: military training

Mamm its called the erra of television and Xboxes patriotism is no longer a subject taught in our schools . We no longer say the pledge And the millitary men are ready. But it all boils down to society and politics mamm. The American people as a whole no longer care about the Issues that might effect them. In the old days you listened to the news , now adays you watch reality shows and all that other nonsense.
    When the reality is that america is under siege by a foriegn country
    I would hope that America wakes up and realises what trouble we are in. And how deficiant our borders really are. Politicians are politicians
    the only thing they really care about is the vote anyway. thats thier Job
    i guess. but they are not listening to the people who elected them. nor the cries of the people who were killed on 9/11. They have either forgotten or they really just dont care.
    I think our millitary is willing
    If i lived by the border i would be patroling the border too. calling in all the illegals i could get my eyes on too
    Have wonderful Evening Mamm

Steven Doherty Always A Legal American

Quote Originally Posted by retired1
    Being a retired military mans' wife, I cannot understand why our citizens are just taking all of this guff either as I've never known this country not to stand up for itself!! Would like to know what all veterans and military are thinking of this scam to the people.???

WELCOME STEVE! jump in and get to work.......we need every American to help.

People are waking up and they're starting to think finally. Some of us have been at this for years and understand your feelings.

Above all, Vets and their families know the sacrifices you've made for our
    USofA and her Constitution. You carry weight, especially when you begin to contact Congess. The more our Vets make their voices heard the more empowered we become.

** We'll be blitzing for the next few days. Hitting every Senator and Rep possible via, phone/fax/email.

** With the Fox phone call to the Pres today AND the Latin American Delegation being sent to Congress to INFLUENCE the vote.......we have plenty of ammunition.

No foreign entity should be INFLUENCING our AMERICAN CONGESS and AMERICAN POLICY.

Sure hope you'll join the fun!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Howdy, snipe.

Twidget, here; STG-3

Bluewater sailor, traveller of the Realm of the Golden Dragon, honorable shellback, and a whole bunch of other stuff I can't mention here (kids may be present!!!)

Such a shame for America's veterans and active military to watch our elected officials sell out to an invading enemy.

Very frustrating.

When, if ever, will we get some officials with the cojones to stand up to a foreign enemy invading by the millions?

If we can get a prez and a majority in Congress with the cojones to do what needs done won't the people and officials be surprised if some sort of "war" is declared. We have a "war on drugs" and a "war on crime." We also need a "war on invasion."

Imagine a naval and air blockade of countries encouraging the invasion!!! How about bills for costs and damages sent to those nations for the BILLIONS spent on illegals!!!!

Just ideas of what MAY be needed.

But, despite the polls..... I observe how few citizens attend rallys, publically declare to others the need for action.

But, there IS a game on TV and that sale at the store must be attended to. Gotta' have priorities, yah' know.

"In the old days you listened to the news , now adays you watch reality shows and all that other nonsense. "

I think that right there is part of the problem. Most people I would imagine get their news from the mainstream media. If you are only watching them or reading the big paper you are not going to know any of this, unless you live in one of the occupied territories. I been in Florida my entire life so I know, but if you live in South Dakota you may not know this is such a big problem. Not making excuses. Just saying that even here in Florida I have had to turn people on to the truth of the situation and they really had no idea and now are just as angry as the rest of us.