Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mayan Calendar news calls Chicago cops Nazis!

Hey all,
    I got this e-mail forward from the editor of Mayan calendar news, Carlos Perez. So much for extinguishing hurtful rhetoric so a meaningful dialog can be had, eh? Can you count how many times he uses Nazi in just one message? His e-mail address and contact info are below should you care to reply (I hope many do)

MAYAN CALENDAR NEWS: PROTEST CHICAGO " POLI-MIGRA", AUGUST 5, 2008, CHICAGO CITY HALL

OK MAYAN READERS,

The Chicago Police Department in violation of city ordinance aqnd executive orders by the Mayor's Office, are functioning as ICE/MIGRA police!!!

Immigrants stopped for routine traffic violations, are being taken into custody by the CPD, then transfered over to the Cook County Jail, which then holds them indefinitely until the Homeland Security Gestapo can come and....take them away.

FOR ROUTINE TRAFFIC STOPS!!!!

Gente, this is nazi germany all over again. Plain and simple. What happened to due process rights, rights to confer with an attorney, and in the case of foreign immigrants, the international treaty rights to contact their embassy/local consulate for legal representation.

No Gente, not in Chicago...... Nazi Chicago!!!

Pastor Jose Landaverde of the Mission of Our Lady of Guadalupe has been working everyday to help these families who are being railroaded into Gestapo custody. He needs our help and support.

More importantly, he has succeeded in getting the Chicago City Council to hold sn open hearing on the Chicago nazi "POLI-MIGRA".

Your support is needed. While testimony will be going on in the city council chambers, there will be a massive protest outside city hall against the nazi gestapo Chicago "POLI-MIGRA".

DATE: TUESDAY AUGUST 5, 2008

TIME: 10 AM - TILL.....

PLACE: CHICAG CITY HALL, LA SALLE AND RANDOLPH

Bring banners, signs, and make some noise against this latest attack against our civil liberties and constitutional rights.

Carlos Perez
    Founder/Editor
    Mayan Calendar News
    carlosperez52@yahoo.com

ADDITIONAL COMMENT:

Donations are being accepted at Our Lady of Guadalupe Mission - 2500 S. Harding St. in the Little Village community. Working closely with Pastir Landaverde, are the heroic Vargas family, Jesus and Marilu and their children, unselfish activists of the March 10th Movement.

Our people need your help. It is time to come to their aid. Contact the Mission at:

773-968-4258 or 773-475-6382

Marilu, Jesus or Pastor Landaverde will answer the call. Once again Gente, your generosity is needed. Do it because it is the right thing to do.

iF you don't like our Homeland Security you are free to leave, thats what America is all about!

"AUGUST FUND RAISER"
    ... "DONATIONS NEEDED"...

Please make a donation and help alipac stay in the fight!
    Remember every little bit makes a difference !!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Here is my reply to Mr. Perez:

Dear Mr. Perez,
    I was forwarded your e-mail (below) and wanted to write and ask for clarification about a few things regarding it.

First, are you speaking of legal or illegal immigrants in your message? You made no distinction. If legal immigrants are being arrested without just cause, I couldn't agree more that something must be done about it. But if you are speaking of illegal immigrants, they have no legal right to be here, and therefore don't have "civil liberties or Constitutional rights" as you mentioned. Those are reserved for those here legally.

Second, even though we might stand on different sides of this issue, I think we can both agree that both sides could benefit from a meaningful dialog. La Raza, the SPLC, and many other groups have called for an end to the "hate" rhetoric. Would you agree that such rhetoric serves no meaningful purpose other to degrade others and stall progress?

If so, I'm really confused because you use the words Nazi and Gestapo quite liberally in your message. Furthermore, you use it to describe law enforcement officials who are only guilty of enforcing the law.

I know, I know, Chicago is a sanctuary city. How DARE the police actually follow the law, right? If what you wrote is happening, nobody is more surprised than me. But I'm certainly not going to compare them with a WWII anti-semitic regime simply for following the law. Can you really subscribe to ending hateful rhetoric when you still use it so liberally? Can you defend a position that law enforcement should ignore those breaking the law (it is currently against the law to stay here illegally, as is aiding and abetting, and identity theft)?

Mr. Perez, I'm the first to admit that our immigration policy (and country in general) needs a major overhaul. Those seeking a better life deserve better options than we have now. But demanding that the law not be applied to those who already broke it is just plain folly. To demand rights that weren't earned while hurling insults to anyone that opposes is downright bullying.

I, for one, will not be bullied Mr. Perez. However, should immigration advocates decide they want a meaningful, "hate-free" dialog I'll happily volunteer.

Sincerely,
    Sincerely,

Remember that the number of people at a counter protest is not as important as is the visibility of signs that let people know what they can do to resist amnesty. American voters can contact their legislators from the comfort of home. Use signs that show the address of NumbersUSA or a state based anti amnesty organization.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If they don't like Nazi America they should ask for political refugee status in Mexico!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey Bowman, why bother to ask? Mexico believes in and loves illegals...may we can reciprocate and send them about 30 million of our citizens!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

AE

Squire, I love your letter!!

As for these people, the reason they employ hate speech is that they are empty headed, sheeple who can only think of their "gente" and do not have any loyalites to the nation that has given them all they have.

Once these people stop thinking with the tribal mentallity, and start thinking nationally, they will finally be able to think clearly and see the truth, till then they will scream and whine and cry about how their "own gente" (in other words, one from their own tribe) are being treated terribly. It is sadly, all they have, they have no meaningful arguments other than to lob hateful comments and hope they stick to the proverbial wall.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Ditto. As I fellow suffering Illinoisan I thank you for sending that letter.

We've got to keep trying as long as we choose to live here. I saw Dr. Steve Sauerberg, who is running against Dick Durbin, last night on Chicago Tonignt. I was very impressed with how he carried himself and what he had to say about the border and enforcement. Of course the host, Phil Ponce gave him a bit of a hard time...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Have you saved and printed this email. I would. Keep it for safe keeping. Let's get some of that information to our leaders and tell them about the hate coming toward American citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Hey Bowman, why bother to ask? Mexico believes in and loves illegals...may we can reciprocate and send them about 30 million of our citizens!
    I beg to differ sosad, Mexico hates illegals. They only love certain of their "citizens" when they are illegally residing in the US (and ripping us off). Mexico does not want these citizens of theirs back. Thus they doth protest to much, they shudder at getting back all their criminals.
    "

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast