Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mayority of MEX immigrants have less than 10th grade educ.

TRANSLATED FROM:
    http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/notas/470370.html

The National Counsel of Population (Conapo) revealed that the majority of the Mexicans migrants in the United States are youths, in economically active ages, although the remunerations that they receive are smaller to those of the Americans.

In a communiqué, the federal office reported that the Mexican immigrant population is characterized for its predominantly economic profile, with a concentration in the adult and young ages, which 68 percent has between 15 and 44 years of age.

Little more than the half of the Mexican immigrants, who are 25 or more years of age, have less than ten years of education and 5.4 percent of them have professional or graduate level education.

OBVOUSLY whatever level of skoolin' they are getting south of the border, is far more than enough for them to come up to the USA and circumvent our legal system. sheer genius would be more accurrate. do the math, how often do you hear of a IA having to go back to wherever they smuggled up here from, broke and unable to survive here? i heard the common level was more like 5th grade. the USA is being robbed blind by millions of 3rd world 5th graders. im embarrased.

The low educational level of the Mexican invaders is the fault of their OWN ruling elite, NOT ours!

The poor education in Mexico is also due to the non-existant birth control there.

Most children have to quit school after the 7th grade in order for them to work--- to provide for all those who have been born after them.

So, through non-use of birth control----they not only force their kids to live in poverty/squalor while they are children----they ruin their future lives as well, by forcing them to quit school.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

That doesn't surprise me anyone who breaks the law as much as they do couldn't be very bright!

--------------------------HELP RED ALERT 12/26-------------------

LETS HELP WILLIAM AND TALK RADIO STOP "THE HUCKSTER" WE WILL NOT HAVE AN AMNESTY PRESIDENT !!!

Instruction and contact information at link below(lets go Alipacer's)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-95676.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I think it's deeper than that. The hispanic cultures just don't place a high priority on education.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Well, it's not our fault, but it's costing US. One lady we visited through the health department was unable to read the baby formula can IN SPANISH.

No, she could not even read in her own native language ....so, since she did not prepare it correctly, the baby suffered major GI distress and she called 911 and got a free ambulance ride to the nearest ER --

all at taxpayer's expense, of course.

Think of all that our local schools are having to do to even make sure these goofs can speak English so they can pass .... I've got to wonder how many of them are passing our high schools now.

it really seems strange from what I hear in Mexio you have to be a citizen to go to school but here they think it is right that we send them to our schools I am really conused as to why they think this way..

at our daughters high school they have an ever increasing population of pregnant freshmen (antidotally) and most non english students drop out after 1 or 2 years. i think the only reason they even go to school is the free meals. they definitely are not learning anything (our school is plummeting in the state tests)