Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree Nittygritty. I just sent e-mails with pictures out to all I know and to my representatives. I also sent Rep. Poe an e-mail with pictures. I think everyone should do the same and spread the word across the nation and to Washington!

We want our country back!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by CC
    I really hope and pray that this incident in Maywood wakes California Americans up! I think the tide is ripe for turning! This is a foreign invasion! Everyone I talk to out here in Jersey is outraged at what happened in Maywood!
    It won't because most people I have talked to were not even aware of what happened. It has basically received very little coverage by the mainstream media.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I really hope and pray that this incident in Maywood wakes California Americans up!
    Sad thing is there are no California American left in California, most of them have already left! The people in this state SLEEP WALK it's so infuriates me!

I still think the tide is going to turn! Think positive! You have America watching California now!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I still think the tide is going to turn! Think positive! You have America watching California now!
    I like your enthusiasm! Yes, America can also watch CA and see how they don't want their communities to be.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The only problem with emailing your open borders congressmen or senator about this incident is that these morons will all wave their noses in the air and say that this was just a random act by a few people and call us racists and say that we are just scapegoating immigrants in general. Sad, but this is how these scumbags in congress and the senate think. They think that we can't live without these people.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I will be posting a story on OJJPAC.org.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

dman1200, you may be correct, thing is, we have to try to do all we can to stop this, we can't sit back and say it won't do any good we have to keep on trying, not that I am saying you are not trying, i know you are or you would not be here, we just have to keep on keeping on. If our emails letters and phone calls to our leaders in the end do nothing to stop this and they pass this immigration reform bill over our protest in the end, we will just have to go to plan B. which is, what W.?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    How'd you feel if you had your car windows broken and painted on? Apparently this happened to several people attending this rally. Last time I did this, I parked quite a ways away, hoping no one would see my car.
    Welcome to the new America where TRUE Americans have to hide there belongings to promote their liberties. Just plain sick in my opinion.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

They have declared their intent, we have forgein invaders raising a forgein flag on US soil and claiming the land as their own and demanding that Americans leave, this is a open declaration of war against America!
    If ICE and Border Patrol will not be allowed to do their job the US Military will be doing it after things get way out of hand.
    Some may say this was just a random act but we really don't know for sure, who's to say what group is backing them and just how far they intend to go in their stated agenda.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast