Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The emails to these...elected leaders are going out repeatedly, non-stop. I have sent this out to many others and they are going to do the same. Hopefully Maywood will at least get the idea that they are being watched from far and wide.

I think when towns get their phones and email servers shut down from people all over America who are collectively saying enough, they will stop having that feeling of impunity of a small closed community. What they do there as elected leaders is impacting all of us in this country.

http://www.cityofmaywood.com/government/default.cfm

Trouble

Silence and inactivity of the american citizen proves ...

That they dont realy care about the invasion taking place right under thier noses.
    This is by all respects a war and untill it is treated as such there will be no
    positive outcome.
    American men care more about how they beat the 2000 level on thier
    Xbox than the invaison of thier home and country. just how Lazy and complacent we have become.
    And how self centered we have become as a nation to believe that we should allow our childrens inheritance land and legacies to be stolen by a bunch of thugs and law breakers from another country. Shame on us!!!!!!!

We have become sooo reliant on the sooo called "government" to do the right things that we have given all the authority over to them.
    These individuals who would sold you and your country out to our sooo called "Friends to The South".

any nation who allows another country to fly its countries flag over a goverment run facility has already sucombed to its leadership !!!!!
    American citizens BEWARE and BE AFRAID the encrochment is in full swing and the take over is emminant.
    uinless we as americans take a stand and remove this threat to our country !!

Prior to 9/11 most Americans had never heard of bin laden and those who did never took him and his group of crazys seriously, but now we know better.
    Is this what it is going to take to wake people up? Are we to wait until Americans are being killed in the streets until some action is taken?
    Last weekend a American and his wife (they are of Mexican birth and imigrated to the US legally) who run a hotel in Baja and live in the US were driving down a Mexican highway on their way to work when a car pulled up next to them and opened fire on them with a semiautomatic rifle killing the woman who was in her sixties. I would equate that to a act of terrorism against Americans who enter Mexico.
    Wouldn't you?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did the Post Office put our flag back up
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by justme
    Did the Post Office put our flag back up
    Good question. Haven't heard but then this didn't get much media coverage.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote="MountainDog"]They have declared their intent, we have forgein invaders raising a forgein flag on US soil and claiming the land as their own and demanding that Americans leave, this is a open declaration of war against America!

I do not see how possibly can be the " war 'without two opposite sides fighting against each other .
    Our President is diligently learning and speaking Spanish , the borders are open , so 6000 people a day can come , work , multiply and practice their culture here , pushing Americans more and more aside .
    We already have Mexican flag on one of the federal building in the city which Mexicans openly claim theirs and Americans are catering them there to ease their lives .
    We do not even know if the flag was removed or not .
    There is no " war " .
    There is only total surrender - correct me if I am wrong - I'd love to be wrong !!!!
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123