Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

He knew he was`nt BS`n anyone by the applaudes he "was`nt" getting, and his cahonies shrank as he left the stage.
    ------------------------

LOL Nobody in their right mind believes you McCain! You are political toast! A few million of the illegal aliens currently in America are here because of your overtures to them to come!

Go to hell John McCain. You are one of the biggest pro Amnesty members of the Senate and now that your internal campaign polls tell you that you screwed up, you are hoping to trick America.

Not going to happen on our watch! John McCain and Ted Kennedy and their famous McKennedy Bill have proven that both are an illegal alien's best friend!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AMNESTY = LEGALIZED SLAVERY
    Anyone for amnesty is a communist
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can you say flip flop Sorry, John you have shown us your true colors and we ain't biting

McCain blasts 'amnesty' for illegal immigrants
    03/06/2007 05:10 PM
    It's strange how he apparently made these statements two and 1/2 months ago and we are just hearing about it now?

It's just a joke to hear words such as these come out of his mouth.

No one is fooled by the lies told by Insane McCain. For years he has been the illegal alliens' 'Best Friend Forever'. He has done everything short of personally go to the fence and cut holes in it so they can get through easier. I am surprised there was actually anyone in the audience to hear him speak. He may as well talk to an empty auditorium.

I guess in my old age my eyes are really failing. I thought I read McCain is against amnesty and for tough border security! I have got to lay off that strong tea. Or maybe he is begging for votes. He has as much chance for my vote as an ice cube in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican
    I guess in my old age my eyes are really failing. I thought I read McCain is against amnesty and for tough border security! I have got to lay off that strong tea. Or maybe he is begging for votes. He has as much chance for my vote as an ice cube in hell.
    AA, your eyes are working perfectly! After reading that part of the article, I had to do a double take on that statement as well.

If you wanna have some fun w/ mclamebrain, send him a quick letter via mail that you refuse to donate any money to someone who doesn't care about America.
    I've done this several times, and I've also sent him what I call, "American Invoices". These are actually invoices I created to show him what he OWES the American people for his bad decisions in congress.

https://www.johnmccain.com/Contribute/ContributeA.aspx

If you would prefer to contribute by check, please mail it to:

John McCain 2008
    P.O. Box 16118
    Arlington, VA 22215

I have yet to receive any type of reply from his office.

It's great fun!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Was that the same John McCain that was standing behind Senator Kennedy announcing this "amnesty" agreement?
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast