Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: McCain Claims “Spate” Of People Are Urging Him To Run For President Again

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

McCain Claims “Spate” Of People Are Urging Him To Run For President Again

McCain Claims “Spate” Of People Are Urging Him To Run For President Again

NOVEMBER 11, 2013 12:54 PM 0 COMMENTS VIEWS: 6

We can't even imagine what a disaster it would be not only for conservativism, but also for the entire country, but Senator John McCain says that plenty of people are urging him to run for President again.
    Who exactly thinks that's a good idea?
    We think highly of McCain's military service to our nation and his years of captivity by the North Vietnamese during the war, but please, for the sake of all that is decent, please don't run for President again. From McCain suspending his campaign over the financial meltdown to his underwhelming performances in the presidential debates with Barack Obama, it was a circus of lackluster RINO establishment baloney that got this guy as the Republican nominee for President and the reason we now have a community organizer as the Commander in Chief.
    And now with McCain's sellout of conservative principles and suck up to Obama and Obamacare, a McCain run for president would be a disaster.
    Please God, make it STOP!
    Read more below from AZ Central:
    Since his statesman-like role in the recent partisan fight over government funding, U.S. Sen. John McCain says he has been encouraged to make a third run for the White House in 2016.
    However, McCain, the 2008 Republican nominee, laughed off the suggestion with a favorite line of former U.S. Rep. Morris Udall, even as he contemplates seeking a sixth term as senator from Arizona. McCain ran for president in 2000 but lost in the GOP primaries to then-Texas Gov. George W. Bush.
    “Particularly since the shutdown, I’ve had a spate of e-mails and letters and phone calls saying, ‘Run for president again,’ ” McCain told The Arizona Republic. “As you know, I’m seriously thinking about running for re-election to the Senate. But I think, in the words of the late Morris K. Udall, as far as my presidential ambitions are concerned, ‘The people have spoken — the bastards.’ ”

http://www.isthatbaloney.com/mccain-...esident-again/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please God, make it STOP!
    Yep... America Needs Divine Intervention at this Point
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Progressives love progressives, they number all Dem's and now half of the GOP, America the free cannot survive the progressive agenda. It's very simply do you wish to remain free or go down the path of being a servant to government, we're beginning to cross the line now.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Pay no attention to this Leftist Rino Idiot, grasping at straws, he's finished and he knows it, so is his buddy Lindsey Graham.
    Last edited by Reciprocity; 11-11-2013 at 06:26 PM.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Nobody in their right mind would want someone as horrible and evil as John McCain to run for even dog catcher again, much less President!

W

Dear God, please NO!!!

Delusional, most certainly. What egos abound among the political elite.

No repeats are necessary.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Not going to happen...been there done that...was a disaster.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

McCain: Tons of people want me to run for president again

1:00 PM 11/11/2013
    Vince Coglianese
    Managing Editor
    hare
    John McCain is apparently fielding a “spate of e-mails and letters and phone calls” from people who want him to run for president again.
    But, the Republican senator from Arizona told the Arizona Republic that he’s not really considering another run for the White House:
    “‘Particularly since the shutdown, I’ve had a spate of e-mails and letters and phone calls saying, ‘Run for president again,” McCain told The Arizona Republic. ‘As you know, I’m seriously thinking about running for re-election to the Senate. But I think, in the words of the late Morris K. Udall, as far as my presidential ambitions are concerned, ‘The people have spoken — the bastards.””
    [...]
    “‘I can assure you, I don’t see it,’ said McCain, who will turn 80 in 2016. ‘It’s not on my radar.’”

On Monday, conservative blogger Allahpundit, of Hot Air, reacted by laughing off the idea that McCain is inundated with “Run, John, run!” requests:

“Two possibilities. One: The letters urging him to run are secretly being sent by Cindy McCain and Meg to boost his spirits. ‘America needs you more than ever, dad Sen. McCain.’

Two: Maverick’s exaggerating the clamor for him to run again as a way of sticking it to the ‘wacko birds,’ to highlight public annoyance over the ‘defund’ strategy.”

Follow Vince on Twitter

Tags: John McCain

http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/11/mc...esident-again/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast