Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain Moves To Punish The American People And Grassroots Gr

Make no mistake. There are those in government that are doing their best to get something started. They are hoping that forcing illegal aliens down or throats will make someone snap and start shooting. THEN they will have their excuse to eliminate our second amendment rights, declare marshall law and start using those new "prison camps" to imprison Americans! I don't believe for one minute that those camps are for illegal aliens. They are for US! They want us to be COMPLETELY helpless to defend ourselves so that they will have total control. Does this make sense or am I becoming a conspiracy therory nut?

McCain Moves To Punish The American People And Grassroots Groups For
    Congress' New Round Of Controversy

Gun Owners of America

http://www.gunowners.org

Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Sen. John McCain is at it again.

The senior senator from Arizona has worked hard to earn an F-rating
    from Gun Owners of America. Once a presidential contender, Sen.
    McCain became the poster boy for the misnamed Americans for Gun
    Safety (AGS) several years ago and has sponsored several anti-gun
    bills and amendments.

With such a record lurking in his closet, do you think Sen. McCain
    likes it when groups like Gun Owners of America point out his
    anti-gun antics?

Of course not. So in 2002, Sen. McCain teamed up with anti-gun Sen.
    Russ Feingold (D-WI) to squelch the First Amendment rights of gun
    owners and other Americans. These two men successfully pushed the
    Incumbent Protection Act into law -- an act that stifles the ability
    of organizations like GOA to criticize elected officials before an
    election.

This suits Sen. McCain just fine since he knows the media is going to
    give him a free ride in his upcoming bid for president in 2008. One
    can expect the mainstream media to ignore the big government
    tendencies of candidates like McCain, which is why it's imperative
    for watchdog organizations like Gun Owners of America to be able to
    freely communicate with the American people.

Not content with the limitations in the Incumbent Protection Act,
    Sen. McCain has struck again. In an effort to reap political
    advantage from the current controversies in Congress, McCain has now
    introduced S. 2128 -- the so-called Lobbying Transparency and
    Accountability Act.

In this bill, McCain targets his wrath on groups like GOA --
    requiring them to register their "grassroots" communications with
    their members and to file twice as many frivolous reports.

Sen. McCain would rather shine the spotlight on us and YOU, rather
    than shine the spotlight on himself -- remember, he was one of the
    original Keating Five senators and was the ONLY Republican in the
    Keating Five "team."

Sen. McCain might try to dismiss the actions he took on behalf of one
    of his biggest contributors, Charles Keating, but as author Mark
    Levin notes, "In John McCain's America, any politician who accepts a
    large contribution or gift from a donor, and then takes steps
    consistent with the donor's interests -- even though there is no
    legal quid pro quo -- is corrupt. Well, then, by his own standard,
    McCain is corrupt."

Once the Chief of Staff to the Attorney General in the Reagan
    administration, Mark Levin is now a contributing editor for National
    Review Online. He is also a talk show host and the head of the
    prestigious Landmark Legal Foundation in Washington, DC. Levin has
    never been accused of pulling punches, and his discussions over
    McCain's role in the Keating Five are no exception.

"McCain was the only Republican implicated in the Keating Five
    scandal," Levin points out, "yet today he lectures his party and his
    president about 'the corrupting influence' of money in politics. He
    rails against the so-called 'wealthy special interests' and their
    ability to buy access to elected officials, yet this is precisely
    what the Keating Five scandal was all about. And, of course, under
    McCain's current standard, a politician who takes a principled
    position that may benefit a donor is corrupt, even if no law has been
    violated.

"The John McCain of old should be thankful that his political fate
    wasn't determined by John McCain the reformer," Levin concludes.

ACTION: Contact your senators and ask them to oppose S. 2128, John
    McCain's bill to scapegoat grassroots groups for his own moral
    shortcomings.

You can visit the Gun Owners Legislative Action Center at
    http://www.gunowners.org/activism.htm to send your Senators a
    pre-written e-mail message such as the one below.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Re: McCain Moves To Punish The American People And Grassroot

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    Make no mistake. There are those in government that are doing their best to get something started. They are hoping that forcing illegal aliens down or throats will make someone snap and start shooting. THEN they will have their excuse to eliminate our second amendment rights, declare marshall law and start using those new "prison camps" to imprison Americans! I don't believe for one minute that those camps are for illegal aliens. They are for US! They want us to be COMPLETELY helpless to defend ourselves so that they will have total control. Does this make sense or am I becoming a conspiracy therory nut?
    You've got it right! It is not a nutty conspiracy theory. This has been going on for a long time. It is no coincedence that they shut down military posts all over America. Who do you think is going to fill them. All the president has to do is delcare martial law throughout America, and they get to pick and choose whoever is not 'COOPERATING AND BEING A GOOD LITTLE CITIZEN'. Read this interesting article "Are Concentration Camps Coming to U.S.?" here:
    http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=4094
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Make no mistake. There are those in government that are doing their best to get something started. They are hoping that forcing illegal aliens down or throats will make someone snap and start shooting. THEN they will have their excuse to eliminate our second amendment rights, declare marshall law and start using those new "prison camps" to imprison Americans
    I hope McCain, who should know all about what prison camps are like, feels good knowing that he has turned on his own people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He's a moron. Plain and simple. I could tell that right away a while back, after only hearing him speak just a little a couple of times. I said, "Now this guy is a real jerk." I was right !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm sorry he went through hell in a prison camp. That is terrible. But one can't HELP but to wonder if THAT is what is wrong with him. Something truly does not seem right.

I think he could be a serious danger to our country. He should never be given any more power than what he has.

Other people have been Prisoners of War. This does not give a person a free ticket to power in our country. Get over it, McCain. Lighten up on thinking you are Mr. Wonderful War Hero and in politics.

You are no more special than anyone else. You went through a terrible time and we apologize. It can happen when you're an American. Beyond that we owe you NOTHING, except war respect and veterans benefits.

I am sure that we have given you a lot of both.

You are absolutely right! No red blooded American is going to give up their second amendment right peacefully and they are anticipating this. U.N. Agenda 21 is well underway. God warnes his people, pay attention folks.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Ixxx

I think he could be a serious danger to our country. He should never be given any more power than what he has.

Other people have been Prisoners of War. This does not give a person a free ticket to power in our country. Get over it, McCain. Lighten up on thinking you are Mr. Wonderful War Hero and in politics.
    I not only think he is a danger and shouldn't have MORE power, I believe he should be stripped of what he does have.

I personally KNOW two POW's. They have serious mental issues as a result of their experience. Does McCain? If not, why not? It is only logical that anyone held in captivity like an animal would emerge from the experience a bit deranged. My husband says I'm wrong to feel this way but I don't think I'd like to have him anywhere near the "nuke" button.

I have long thought that this is precisely what this government wants...it wants an uprising that it can squelch...and then that's the end of more than one of our constitutional rights...

McCain was most likely brainwashed while being held captive. I believe he's a danger to America and Americans. I hope the people of Arizona will decide to turn him out to pasture.

I also believe that they don't want the guard or the military guarding our borders b/c they can't trust the American military to turn on their own people...which is the agenda, you know.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist...but I also don't believe you need to be in order to see the writing on these walls. All you need is to be able to add 1+1...etc

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

QUOTE:
    Make no mistake. There are those in government that are doing their best to get something started. They are hoping that forcing illegal aliens down or throats will make someone snap and start shooting. THEN they will have their excuse to eliminate our second amendment rights, declare marshall law and start using those new "prison camps" to imprison Americans! I don't believe for one minute that those camps are for illegal aliens. They are for US! They want us to be COMPLETELY helpless to defend ourselves so that they will have total control.

Virginiamama, Ohflyingone, JJ, Thelmahopkins I think I'm noticing it too.
    It feels as though they are trying to push US.

Personally, I think GWB would love to lock an American or two or several more up....just to send some sort of message. But he will let the left walk all over him.....yet he would possibly do that (send to jail or some sort of confinement) people like US who are ordinary citizens who seem according to his standards to be relatively powerless. The power that we have is each other...which he could break apart. However I always feel that Tom Tancredo and the Minutemen are great protectors of us as well.
    It would not be quite as easy as he might think to intimidate US.

That's one of the reasons the Muslims won't riot here. They know they'd go to jail. Nobody will riot here.

I do not think he will infringe upon our freedom of speech. Too many people are watching. But beyond that....all bets are off. Don't even THINK about throwing a tomato.

What bothers me is that something or someone (like them Bush, maybe Gonzales) seems to be trying to push US. George Bush wouldn't hesitate to say that people who are "MEAN and UNKIND" to immigrants are going to jail. He would scare many Americans from speaking out, and he would make it out to seem as though what he was doing was right.

I think we know him quite well. Eh ?

By the way, I found this at the library.

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical.
    Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)

The tryanny of legislators is at present, and will be for many years, our most formidable danger. The tyranny of the executive will arise in it's turn, but at a distant period.
    Thomas Jefferson

That last one is kind of scarey. The first one reminds me of what he is forcing upon US regarding the borders. The second one makes me look at GWB with some wonder. But I'm not sure.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast