Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do a google on the fellow prisoners of War that served with John McCain.

You will find that they think he is a traitor and some have proposed that he was indeed brainwashed by Russian Psychologists in Vietnam. He ratted out his fellow prisoners while in captivity and you will not hear the MSM tell you that little fact.

Just because he was shot down does not give him the right to sell the American people down the river.

John McCain is responsible for some of the worst legislation that has passed through the senate. From tobacco litigation to the telecommunications act and trying to curtail our 2nd amendment and free speech, he is a disaster.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

I think I

will consider joining gun owners of America

I sure don't see the NRA doing a damn thing!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

LegalUSCitizen said

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical.
    Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)

The tryanny of legislators is at present, and will be for many years, our most formidable danger. The tyranny of the executive will arise in it's turn, but at a distant period.
    Thomas Jefferson

That last one is kind of scarey. The first one reminds me of what he is forcing upon US regarding the borders. The second one makes me look at GWB with some wonder. But I'm not sure.
    If we don't wake more Americans up to the peril we face, there will be no future America.

When you stop and take a good look at things you start to realize some things about our leaders, anyone that would lay in a coffin in some secret society and profess "who know what." Then latter in life would attend an event where they don black robes and hoods and worship a stone owl in the Bohemian Grove, there is something dreadfully wrong with our leaders.

I watched the film clip of David Gergin (spelling) admitting being there, and chastising the person who had snuck in and filmed it, for having no right in doing so. This is an adviser to both Dem. and Rep. Presidents?

Now ask yourself the question how can someone advise two separate parties that are supposed to be diametrically opposed, be advising both of them.

Ask yourself how you can have any respect for leadership that attends something like this yearly. You can not chalk it up to "Oh something stupid I did in collage." These are grown men now.

This is why I have a lot of questions that need answers from both parties.

Why are they trying to dismantle America? Why are they trying to merge us with third world Countries? Why are they striving for one World Government?

We already know it bodes ill will for most of us. We already know they are trying to eliminate the middle class. We all know they are dumbing down our children.

This is all done in order to control us as stupid peasants. The elite and the worker peons. Agenda 21, Your New World Order.

I am not new to any of these shenanigans that have been going on. As I mentioned many times I have been at this for more than 12 years, and I still have a lot of ammunition in my arsenal.

These are things that I never would have given voice to years ago, but since have seen too much proof and have done my own research, and this is the conclusion I have come to. There is more to this than meets the eye.

This is evil.

Banned
    Darlene, you've given voice to my deepest fears. Lord help us all as we try to help ourselves.

All this and yet the sheeple in AZ continue to overwhelmingly vote him back into office. Why?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Rigged voting?? Voter fraud?? I've forgotten which sister site is going to use billboards to expose McCain...but I'm going tocontribute to that effort.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Yeah

I read about Bohemian Grove. Now you talk about satanic evil people!

Satan is in our midst! What about the Georgia Guidestones? Lets not forget them!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    Rigged voting?? Voter fraud?? I've forgotten which sister site is going to use billboards to expose McCain...but I'm going tocontribute to that effort.

RR
    http://www.projectusa.org/index.php

Of course I heard McCain (Mr Freedom of Speech himself) is already hard at work to try to get those ads blocked. Typical elitiest. He cares about free speech as long as you don't speak the truth about him.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So it's not just me ,and Savage ,who think McCain is the Manchurian Candidate?

Before I would have believed it myself, years ago, I knew that McCain could not be elected president. Useful to get Bush out of the picture, he would have been.

His purpose in life was to win the primary against Bush. The the media could set on him to rip him to pieces.

McCain is damaged goods.

McCain was programmed in the prison camps, You can't let him get his finger on "the button".

McCain hates Asians, because of the war. He will nuke China, or Vietnam if given "the button".

McCain is shattered man, a hollow shell of what what used to be a man, the Amercian people cannot risk a loose cannon like that in the White House.

Smeared like we've never seen, is what we would have seen happen. The accusations will be half-true though.
    Charges of communist indoctrination, led by Hillary Clinton, would be outrageous at best, but still have some merit.

I totally believe McCain is the "McChurian Candidate".

What I wonder though, is how a senator who has championed nothing but the most trival, and irrelevant issues, is qualified to be president?

Let me go down the list of trival issues, that poll after poll ,says nobody gives a damn about:

a. Campaign finance reform
    b. Corruption in boxing
    c. Steriod use in baseball

pa

Quote:
    McCain was programmed in the prison camps, You can't let him get his finger on "the button".

GOD HELP US !!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast