Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain for President!

For MEXICAN president, that is. I made a McCain for Mexican president BUMPER STICKER a long time ago. It looks like the time has come to get this sticker to show what you think about this BUM. It's in my cafepress store.

McCain wins in Florida. We are so screwed
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfire
    Hey, look at the bright side. If he loses to Hillary, we won't have to impeach him, and if he wins presidency, then we might have some fun impeaching him. Or do you wanna keep on crying for the next four years?

Not yet

We have got to use the next week to put McCain out of action. He has recruited Ambassador Juan Hernandez to his campaign so it gives us an opening. Clearly he holds Mexico's interests central and we should get behind Romney.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by socal
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfire
    Hey, look at the bright side. If he loses to Hillary, we won't have to impeach him, and if he wins presidency, then we might have some fun impeaching him. Or do you wanna keep on crying for the next four years?
    Good point. It's just been so long since I've voted for someone I wanted to win instead of casting a vote against someone. I just don't see the political landscape changing for the better anytime soon. I was hoping for better this year. I just don't see a wonderful future with McAmnisty McCain, No woman is illegal Hillary and her sidekick slick Willie, or Barack give them all drivers license Obama. It just seems those who want immigration enforcement are getting backed into a corner with no good choices. I'm tired of choosing between the better of the two evils.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Banned
    NOW IS THE TIME TO CALL IN EVERY FAVOR.
    IT IS TIME CALL ON EVERY MEMBER.
    We can shut this mans campaign down.
    Together as Americans
    START TODAY

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Not yet

We have got to use the next week to put McCain out of action. He has recruited Ambassador Juan Hernandez to his campaign so it gives us an opening. Clearly he holds Mexico's interests central and we should get behind Romney.
    I agree Richard. We still have time to defeat McCain-it is not over yet.