Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Folks: This is why we need to be very careful and diligent in selecting local and state officials. We need to make sure the House and Senate don't act in lockstep with the next president.
    Excellent points.

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Third party, third party, third party...send a message we're tired and not going to take it any more !!
    I'm with you... we need to stop playing their games! They heard us like cattle KNOWING exactly what many people will do. VOTE for the lesser of two EVILS!! Why vote for EVIL at all?

Chuck Baldwins immigration record is EXCELLENT! Wouldn't they both, Obama and McCain be surprised if they lost to an INDEPENDENT!
    Then maybe these IDIOTS will REALIZE we are SICK AND TIRED of their DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR...TRAITORS AND UNAMERICAN!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amen to that Jak.....
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yup, I'm not voting for McCain as well. He should not be rewarded further for his continuing radical pro-amnesty stances, pandering, and trying to deceive conservatives and Americans on illegal immigration and border security.

Registered republican here that will not vote for McCain or Obama. Going third party to register my disgust for the republican and democrat parties.

i just about convinced myself i could hold my nose, go in and vote for this fool he opens his traitorous mouth.

i don't know how obama can be beaten, so we need to focus on senate races. WE NEED TO GET DURBIN (D ILL) OUT of the senate!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emanon
    So, let McCain grab his 2 million latino votes while lossing tens of millions of "true" repubulican votes because of his Amnesty views.
    Exactly. Pat Buchanan explains this well in State of Emergency. They would need to only pick up about 2% of their traditional base, but they are trying to go after impossible gains of ethnocentric voters. It makes absolutely no sense. Its almost as if McCain is throwing this election.

Screw him. He is a sell-out, a panderer, a liar, and two-faced ignorant tool.

He is JUST LIKE THE LIBERAL LEFT ON AMNESTY --- Forget him.
    Well said.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Exactly. Pat Buchanan explains this well in State of Emergency. They would need to only pick up about 2% of their traditional base, but they are trying to go after impossible gains of ethnocentric voters. It makes absolutely no sense. Its almost as if McCain is throwing this election.
    Well maybe the Globalists funding and running McCain's campaign are behind the Hispandering. I don't think he is in total control. Otherwise he would have to be dumber than a doorknob, even my eight year old knows to not piss off 80% of the kids on the playground!!

Bowman wrote:
    even my eight year old knows to not piss off 80% of the kids on the playground!!
    Priceless!
    Well, it shows neither of the parties or their candidates give a patooty about what 80 percent of the voters on this playground think.

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Bowman wrote:
    even my eight year old knows to not piss off 80% of the kids on the playground!!
    Priceless!
    Well, it shows neither of the parties or their candidates give a patooty about what 80 percent of the voters on this playground think.

I hope Americans make both of these rejects LOSE!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast