Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by VaMinuteMan
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    RUDY helped NYC become the cesspool of ILLEGALS that it is .......draining the coffers with every "lib social service" imaginable!!

He loves AMNESTY and is working for the SPP & NAU.
    He's no angel.

wonderful
    Come on now VA!
    Cheer up........I want to see a smile

We're working on it so buck up and pitch in
    Look at all the good news this week too!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    The GOP presidential candidates list being promoted by the MSM is a who's who of RINOs and CFR goons. We need to get started now trying to draft a solid candidate. I suggest that this as important a goal for PACs like this one as anything else we are working toward. Otherwise we will fight our way through these two years of domination by the pro-amnesty Dems in Congress just to get gooned by a servile globalist in the White House.

Agreed but the list is pretty slim.

For some reason, my eye keeps turning back to Duncan Hunter. He's strong, has a solid record {that I've found to date} and so far from my digging, seems to be a person of his word and very important, might actually know and respect the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
    Haven't {yet} found him connected to anything negative but that takes deeper digging.

There are a few others, however, the question is always how much money can they raise and would they have national appeal?

Who've you got in mind, CROCKET?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another run for Pat Buchanan?

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Buchanan spokeswoman Linda Muller said on September 7, 2006 that "PJB is not running" in the 2008 presidential race.[26] A Connecticut-based "Draft Buchanan" campaign, however, wants him on the Republican primary ballot. Chairman Paul Streitz claims Buchanan can win in New Hampshire by 30,000 votes.
    Answered my own question by googleing. So much for that idea.

Duncan Hunter may be a strong possibility. He's my rep and has been for many years, think about 20 yrs or so. He's been around a block or two. Since he isn't backed by the elitists in DC that's a plus in itself.
    I agree with Crocket, we need to seriously explore who to back here at alipac, the sooner the better. And yet, we need to wait a little while and see who all is running.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Agreed but the list is pretty slim.

For some reason, my eye keeps turning back to Duncan Hunter. He's strong, has a solid record {that I've found to date} and so far from my digging, seems to be a person of his word and very important, might actually know and respect the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
    Haven't {yet} found him connected to anything negative but that takes deeper digging.

There are a few others, however, the question is always how much money can they raise and would they have national appeal?

Who've you got in mind, CROCKET?

I'm going to have to work on this one. I think that someone like Tancredo seems obvious, but I had rather see a real populist like Ron Paul.

MW
    MinuteMan wrote:

Another run for Pat Buchanan?
    Pat has publicly stated he will not make another run at the presidency.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Right now - Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA) is our only option!

Unfortunately he is virtually unknown outside California, but that can change quickly if he makes a strong stand against illegal immigration. Unfortunately he'll need more in his bag than that though.

I wish Sen. Sessions (R-Al) would throw his hat into the ring. He is very articulate and doesn't seem to be a one trick pony. He fought like hell to stop the Senate from passing S. 2611 and all the illegal immigrant favorable amendments, but unfortunately he couldn't overcome the Republican warhorses like Specter and McCain.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    What do you think of Ted Poe?

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I wish Sen. Sessions (R-Al) would throw his hat into the ring. He is very articulate and doesn't seem to be a one trick pony. He fought like hell to stop the Senate from passing S. 2611 and all the illegal immigrant favorable amendments, but unfortunately he couldn't overcome the Republican warhorses like Specter and McCain.
    I would go with Jeff Sessions to the trenches! He's a winner in my book...but I think his Southern accent would turn off some people thinking he's too right wing. Too Trent Lott"eresque". People hear that twang and immediately think 'bible-thumper'.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast