Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain running for Pres, My new email to him

Are you serious? You are going to run for president? You are trying to sell out the Middle Class by that joke of a bill you call immigration reform. I sir, will do everything in my power, IE Blogs, Forums, and educate everyone I can, on how you sponsered a bill to sell out the Middle Class. You are an ENEMY of this country and YOU should hang your head in SHAME!

YOU SELL OUT!!!!

God Willing you will never get close to the White House, you TRAITOR! I hope you burn in hell for what you plan to do to this country, and this from a guy that votes mostly Republican. YOU TRAITOR!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

You said it Ronster.
    I will never vote for this bum. He's insulted every American citizen with his ridiculous statements during the immigration debate. Hw wants to give away our social security to foreign nationals with fake S.S. numbers!!!!
    He will NEVER get my vote. If he wins the Republican nomination, I'll vote 3rd party.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

I have been faxing him telling him he won't get much support and to start looking at Wal Mart to see if there are any door greeter positions open for him.

I really hope I'm annoying him and his staff w/ these daily faxes!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

McCain

...Or should I say McPain! Your posts above are right on. McPain is McInsain if he thinks an y repub who cares a hoot about our immig. problem will vote for him! What planet is he from?? In my book, any honor he earned in the military has been completely negated by the disservice he has and continues to do to his country by this harmful course of pro-immigration. This is a fax I sent to that $#@% last Sept.

Senator McCain, 9/29/2006

Why have you turned your back on your country? You and your compadres in the senate are set on the destruction of our country, and I am completely baffled as to why. At least have the decency to come out and tell us! I am also heart-broken. When I see you on television, I am literally moved to tears of bereavement for my country. Seriously, no drama.

I have been a republican, and a law-abiding, patriotic American citizen all my life. Now, I feel I have no where to turn. But I can tell you, my vote will go to whoever protects us from this illegal immigration invasion (Go Buchanan and Tancredo!). The House is in the right place, but the senate acts like Democrats (Demonic Rats)!? I'm so confused!!!

You are deceiving the American public by running as a Republican when you are clearly a Democrat. That should be illegal and impeachable. But then, your kind don't care about what's illegal, do you?

P.S. My husband and I had plans to stay in Apache Junction this winter, after visiting last February, but cancelled our plans once we saw the hate signs and Mexican flags all over the place during the rallys last spring. I guess you think that kind of thing is just great, huh? Racist, white-hating invaders. Anyway, we didn't want anything to do with that, so we're staying put.

Two very sad Americans
    Kelly and Michael

I watched the Senate debate on 2611 and I will never forget his little speech on the need for the illegals to be able to claim any monies that they had paid on stolen or fake SS#'s for their "little nest egg". I wish I could find the CSPAN video of that one. This was right after the Ensign amendment ( no forgiveness for identity theft) was rejected. Every time I look at him now I see a man that sell out his own mother to be President.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    I watched the Senate debate ob 2611 and I will never forget his little speech on the need for the illegals to be able to claim any monies that they had paid on stolen or fake SS#'s for their "little nest egg". I wish I could find the CSPAN video of that one. This was right after the Ensign amendment ( no forgiveness for identity theft) was rejected. Every time I look at him now I see a man that sell out his own mother to be President.
    I too watched that and it is forever imprinted in my memory.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

McCain Email

I'm very sorry if I offended any democrats with my email to McCain! I didn't read it first! I was so upset, and caught up in my emotions, I just posted it. Also, I really don't feel that way. Well, I do about leftie liberals, but I am a moderate. I agree with much of the ideology of moderate democrats, and I do not agree with far right ideology.

Anyway, sorry!

A McCain Presidency would be another Bush as far as illegal immigration reform. Ever since he has been seriously contemplating running for President he's lost his maverick status and starting towing the Big Business Wing of the Republican party. He needs those big campaign donations and like all those other jackasses in the Senate they become puppets of the Corporations. The Senate has become like the British Parliament's "House of Lords" - representing the upper elite.

His so-called campaign finance reform that muzzles "special interest groups" (which is just another way of saying - the common people) makes a total mockery of the 1st Amendment. And not just Freedom of Speech - but freedom of Political Speech...which is the most important freedom of all and the whole freakin purpose of the Amendment in the first place. I'm still in total shock that the Supreme Court did not strike it down!

I too watched him on the Senate floor during the immigration debate. He should wear a suit like a NASCAR stock car. With company logos all over it. Him & that tool from South Carolina Lindsey Graham - what sell-outs.

Another big name for president being kicked around is Rudy Guiliani. I wonder what HIS position is on the immigration debate. Being from New York...I'm not too hopeful.

RUDY helped NYC become the cesspool of ILLEGALS that it is .......draining the coffers with every "lib social service" imaginable!!

He loves AMNESTY and is working for the SPP & NAU.
    He's no angel.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    RUDY helped NYC become the cesspool of ILLEGALS that it is .......draining the coffers with every "lib social service" imaginable!!

He loves AMNESTY and is working for the SPP & NAU.
    He's no angel.

wonderful

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast