Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain Still Quoting Invalid Poll

Mc Cain is STILL insisting on quoting that ONE, no longer timely flash poll from immediately following Bush's speech. I guess he does not know people have been watching these debates and having changes of opinion now that the facts of this bill, and the COSTS, have been revealed. And this man wanted to be President? He appears as clueless as the current President on the Will Of The People.

I still think he got that poll from mexico,the 30 percent is the Americans liveing there

Well after reading this. I called his office and asked if he got all his info from Vicente Fox.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Actually, it is the opinions of only a little over 4000 people that were called in under an hour immediately following the speech. He is steadfastly holding to this as being a set-in-stone truth. He's either ignorant or manipulative....either way, not Presidential material anymore as far as I'm concerned AND should be tossed out of Senatorial office as well. I used to like John McCain and would have voted for him had he been the Repub. nominee in 2004.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Well after reading this. I called his office and asked if he got all his info from Vicente Fox.

I called and told McCain's office his poll numbers were beginning to sound like Bushes WMD's.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LMAO Good one.

McCain is still a traitor

McCain is still betraying us today. I hope that the good folks in Arizona show him the door.
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    LOL. Good for you! And the response?
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!