Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain still unavailable

I can't believe how cowardly our elected officials can be.

Take John McCain, he whines to the media how he was surprised that Iowegians were strongly opposed to him selling out the American worker. I tried to contact him through his "Contact Us" website link at http://www.johnmccain.com to tell him I agree with the folks in Iowa. The link was disconnected on Saturday and remains broken today. Could it be that he realizes his backstabbing behavior is frowned upon and doesn't want to hear about it? Have you noticed his name is appearing less and less in the news when the Kennedy turncoat plan is discusssed.

Next take Ted Kennedy, he takes to the media calling anyone opposed to the illegal invasion and his amnesty plan Bigots and Racists. I take great issue with that and wanted to tell him so. His fax machine is offline and hs phone rang busy when I tried to call. I can only guess that his miopic world is closed off to real citizen's opinions, but he'll listen to the openly racist opinions of La Raza.

I honestly believe that we have 8-10 elected officials at the Federal level who care at all about this country. The rest are only concerned with how their position can help them. That includes my two Senators and Congressman.

Sickening, just sickening. Please make sure that all of your friends and family who don't participate in ALIPAC, FAIR, NumbersUSA, etc. contact their elected officials. They cannot stay silent.

This thought really hit me over the weekend. I have a two year old and I am just over 40. I've been paying taxes since I was 16 and in recent times have made a good living. I've paid almost half of my income to taxes. I've contributed with my fellow citizens to the public school system for most of my life.

These politicians want me to pay to educate kids whose parents have only taken from the system. If this amnesty were to pass, I will have paid to educate kids whose parents didn't contibute to the system so that their kids can compete with mine for future high paying jobs. My daughter will also have to compete with these kids for places in our nation's universities. Again, their parents didn't contibute and I'm expected to pay their way.

I have NO PROBLEM with kids of legal immigrants joining our school system and workforce, I find the illegals taking fom our kid's futures another in a long list of government sanctioned criminal acts.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Banned
    These politicians want me to pay to educate kids whose parents have only taken from the system. If this amnesty were to pass, I will have paid to educate kids whose parents didn't contibute to the system so that their kids can compete with mine for future high paying jobs. My daughter will also have to compete with these kids for places in our nation's universities. Again, their parents didn't contibute and I'm expected to pay their way.
    This will be just the tip of the iceberg in the costs to this country if amnesty occurs. The costs will be in the trillions and trillions of dollars. This will be added onto our $8.7 trillion national debt. It won't be just us paying for this....it will be many generations to come.

I truly don't believe that Kennedy and those supporting amnesty have a living brain cell left in their heads.

Kennedy is a fixture in the Senate for life and can get away with saying or doing anything as is evidenced by his infamous career. So it doesn't matter what he does his career can't take a hit really in my opinion.

But McCain is a whole different story, I think his partnership with Kennedy on their amnesty bills, and his hawking bushs war has really ended his chances, again in my opinion.
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan

Hey Jec, not only will your daughter have to compete with illegals who get an education you have paid for, but in some cases such as the federal government gives hiring preference to hispanics. So what happens when all the Mexicans are giving amnesty, they will fled the federal government and then we will have a more corrupt government (just like Mexico's) than we already have.

Our children and grandchildren are already going to have pay Mexico and China to live, our social security will go to Mexico to pay for their government.

Banned
    His fax is down, too.

Try emailing at info@ExploreMcCain.com

That's his campaign email or was yesterday...

Hopefully Senator Mccain will continue to be busy running for President and won't have time to help Kennedy write his "comprenhensive immigration reform" bill.So maybe the fact that he is unavailable is not so bad.

Get on his mailing list. Then you get all kinds of things mailed to you like surveys, and requests for donations every week that you can write anything on and send back.

I know he doesn't see my messages but someone does (and how idiotic do you have to be to NOT take my name off the list?!).

Take John McCain, he whines to the media how he was surprised that Iowegians were strongly opposed to him selling out the American worker. I tried to contact him through his "Contact Us" website link at http://www.johnmccain.com to tell him I agree with the folks in Iowa. The link was disconnected on Saturday and remains broken today. Could it be that he realizes his backstabbing behavior is frowned upon and doesn't want to hear about it? Have you noticed his name is appearing less and less in the news when the Kennedy turncoat plan is discusssed.

Next take Ted Kennedy, he takes to the media calling anyone opposed to the illegal invasion and his amnesty plan Bigots and Racists. I take great issue with that and wanted to tell him so. His fax machine is offline and hs phone rang busy when I tried to call. I can only guess that his miopic world is closed off to real citizen's opinions, but he'll listen to the openly racist opinions of La Raza.

Everyone keep in mind that our Alipac FOCUS CAMPAIGNS are asking that our folks call & fax these traitors and the volume is high, especially adding Numbers and FAIR.

We're calling and asking pertinent questions. Faxing and emailing the MEMORIALS as well.

They're phones are ringing off of their hooks!!! And their faxes & emails are full
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain's a Benedict Arnold. It's amazing how quick these jokers change like the weather. It only the Shrub 8 months to reverse his attitude about illegals.

These guys are as spineless as jelly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    McCain's a Benedict Arnold. It's amazing how quick these jokers change like the weather. It only the Shrub 8 months to reverse his attitude about illegals.

These guys are as spineless as jelly.
    He did NOT reverse anything, HYLANDER.

That's the rub.........same song, different words.

Touch-Back, Ellis Islands and every other COMPREHENSIVE piece of BS is just AMNESTY by any other name.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast