Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, sign up at McCain's website for mailings, then you can send him letters telling him what an idiot and a traitor is on his dime!!!
    I've already sent two. Makes you feel good!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Banned
    Fax is down again today!!! I'm beginning to take it personally!

You're not the only one Oliver. Mine won't print in color, and if it does, I lose the connection with the computer. I've replaced the cord twice, to no avail, so it must be haunted.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    You're not the only one Oliver. Mine won't print in color, and if it does, I lose the connection with the computer. I've replaced the cord twice, to no avail, so it must be haunted.
    No McCains fax keeps screwing up. His email gets full. Laura Ingraham just reported that he's getting "hammered" on immigration issues.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    No McCains fax keeps screwing up. His email gets full. Laura Ingraham just reported that he's getting "hammered" on immigration issues.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I tried McCains fax in Tempe AZ and it's working.
    Call 1-480-897-8389. fax

I think it's my HP printer/scanner/fax unit. I've had to use it for the company a lot over the last year and a half, and I think it's tired. Only trouble is, we're not making enough to replace it. The auto repair, and autobody indutry here are suffering from those who will do it for cheaper.

Banned
    Hylander__1314 wrote:
    I think it's my HP printer/scanner/fax unit. I've had to use it for the company a lot over the last year and a half, and I think it's tired. Only trouble is, we're not making enough to replace it. The auto repair, and autobody indutry here are suffering from those who will do it for cheaper.

Call McClame--press option #2 and talk really fast when they pick up, or they switch to the answering machine, and tell them how your industry has been effected!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12