Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain Warns Deportations Could Lead to Riots!

By John W. Lillpop

Just when the dust was beginning to settle following President Bush's latest assault on common sense, in which he accused conservatives of "spreading fear" by being honest about amnesty, Senator John McCain decided that fear mongering was not such a bad tactic after all.

In fact, McCain decided that fear mongering was essential in trying to sell his amnesty snake oil to a skeptical and increasingly suspicious public.

On June 2, McCain rolled out his fear-based defense of amnesty on the campaign trail in Le Mars, Iowa. Responding to a question about deportation of illegal aliens, McCain delivered the following dilly:

"In case you hadn't noticed, the thousands of people who have been relegated to ghettos have risen up and burned cars in France,'' McCain said. ``They've got huge problems in France. They have tremendous problems. The police can't even go into certain areas in the suburbs of Paris. I don't want that in the suburbs of America.''

Globe Gazette:
    http://www.globegazette.com/articles/20 ... 090759.txt

With all due respect to the senator from Arizona, warning American citizens that government cannot enforce the law because it would lead to rioting is blatant fear mongering at it's lowest and most despicable.

It is also irresponsible and reckless, because it conveys a very dangerous message, which is:

"America is governed by the rule of law, except when the threat of anarchy and violence is too great. In which case, congress and the president will simply change the law to legalize what had been illegal, thereby pacifying those guilty of behavior once considered unlawful."

And we conservatives honestly believe that liberal Democrats are the anti-rule of-law bad actors?

Apart from the fact that John McCain's latest drivel borders on
    insanity, it also illogical and may unintentionally make the case against his amnesty scheme.

For instance, how will illegal aliens react to the requirement that heads of households must return to Mexico for a brief period in order to qualify?

How about those $5,000 fines and fees, not an insignificant amount for a low-income peasant family?

And what self-respecting, macho Latino would take kindly to the notion that his or her future was dependent upon learning English and proving it?

Now that a sitting U.S. senator and leading candidate for the presidency has warned that mob rule, rather rule of law, may be the foundation for future government immigration policy and action, will the illegal alien community decide to play the R card (riot!) in order to get its way?

Finally, McCain and others intent on legalizing 12-30 million illegal aliens argue that amnesty makes sense because Latino aliens share values common to the majority of Americans.

That may be so, but I'll be damned if I can recall a single instance when millions of American citizens resorted to rioting because of displeasure with legitimate laws and enforcement.

MOD EDIT

MOD EDIT

They've got huge problems in France. They have tremendous problems. The police can't even go into certain areas in the suburbs of Paris. I don't want that in the suburbs of America.''
    Read this, John, this is why you're unfit to be President. Remember, we do not negotiate with terrorists. We do not bend our laws for rioters.

And what self-respecting, macho Latino would take kindly to the notion that his or her future was dependent upon learning English and proving it?
    Better start getting used to English if you want to stay here, otherwise take you ignorant machoism arse back to Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IN THE 45 YEARS I'VE BEEN VOTING, McCAINS WORDS ARE THE MOST HATEFUL I HAVE EVER HEARD COME OUT OF A POLITICIAN'S FILTHY MOUTH!

What happened to the law-abiding, peaceful, wonderful poor people that were only looking for a new life?

RIOTING? Does he think for one minute the people of America would tolerate that?

What a fine Commander in Chief he would make.
    I can see it now.

White House Aid: Mr. President, a small number of muslim extremists from Pakistan have detonated a nuclear device in NYC. What shall we do?

Prez McCain: We will do nothing. We don't want them to riot in Detroit. Maybe we can give the sleeper cells amnesty.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Banned
    "In case you hadn't noticed, the thousands of people who have been relegated to ghettos have risen up and burned cars in France,'' McCain said. ``They've got huge problems in France. They have tremendous problems. The police can't even go into certain areas in the suburbs of Paris. I don't want that in the suburbs of America.''
    Precisely. All the more reason that illegals should go home.

That may be so, but I'll be damned if I can recall a single instance when millions of American citizens resorted to rioting because of displeasure with legitimate laws and enforcement.
    If an amnesty passes, there will be a huge backlash....Congress must know that this is true.

Americans have never run due to Fear.
    I don't believe that they will now.

Perhaps that is really what you're afraid of, mccain?
    The strength of a united America?

Mccain, you just keep digging your ditch deeper and deeper.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I thought that the number one duty of our government was to protect its people from foreign invasion?
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

April
    On June 2, McCain rolled out his fear-based defense of amnesty on the campaign trail in Le Mars, Iowa. Responding to a question about deportation of illegal aliens, McCain delivered the following dilly:

"In case you hadn't noticed, the thousands of people who have been relegated to ghettos have risen up and burned cars in France,'' McCain said. ``They've got huge problems in France. They have tremendous problems. The police can't even go into certain areas in the suburbs of Paris. I don't want that in the suburbs of America
    This traitorous idiot will stoop to any tactic to get his illegals a green card.

If this country has to endure a series of riots put forth by illegal aliens because of certain provisions that might either be in the bill or inserted later, THEN SO BE IT and we will deal with it. What we cannot do is change or implement new laws under the fear of what a group or groups of people will do. That's giving in to terrrorism and our freedom would end up being held hostage. We have to show these 'groups' that the law is obeyed and you use the process to change laws if you don't like them rather than becoming indignent and rioting. At the same time, law-makers should realize that they are to represent CITIZENS and not illegal aliens, these people do not have the right to vote, nor should they and they are here illegally anyway. THEY SHOULD GO HOME.

LOL!!!!!!!!!! France is deporting rioting illegals. What happened to the illegals in Macarthur Park?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4422422.stm

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast