Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If the illegals THINK for one minute that Americans will not defend this country, let them BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a quote from an article on BBC News, dated Oct 30 2006:

"Whether France's housing estates need soft "prevention" or tough repression is a matter of debate.

What is beyond dispute, however, is that the law is no longer enforced in many of France's deprived suburbs.

Relations between large sections of the population and the police have broken down.

Both sides are afraid of each other and as long as the climate of fear prevails, the urban warfare will continue. "

What I find scary is that "the law is no longer enforced in many parts of the United States" now. How could it have come to this? Our federal government won't let our local police help crack down on law-breaking illegal immigrants.

I've watched videos of illegal immigrant protests where the illegals are taunting and yelling and name-calling at the police. Maybe even worse in some places...I don't know. They have no loyalty at all to the United States.

~Kammie Here is the link to the article, and more:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6096706.stm

McCain is using the threat of riots to frighten the American citizens and the Anti-Amnesty crowd...but if he thinks riots will occur if it doesn't pass...what makes him think that it wouldn't happen if the Immigration Reform Bill is passed?

I think these guys are on the "short list" for pink slips, real soon!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

From what I've been reading and videos I've seen, its getting close to erupting in Az.

If we're lucky, they'll riot back in mejico!!

Let them riot. It will go over worse than waving Mexican flags. These guys are on shakier ground than we give them credit for. We just need some more people with a backbone.

Wow, I just watched the Lizzie Palmer video for the first time...I'm speechless....

I do not have a close relative who is currently serving in the military, so I cannot presume to know their feelings.

But, I wonder, just how do our military personnel feel about our open borders and our government's refusal to enforce our immigration laws?

The rights they are protecting include freedom of speech, freedom of religion, equal civil rights for all races...

Of course, Americans have the right to think and feel what they want.

But, how do they feel about the millions of illegal immigrants who are in this country who feel no loyalty to the United States of America, have no love for our flag or our national anthem? I hope someone can tell me.

~~Kammie

Quote Originally Posted by kammie
    Wow, I just watched the Lizzie Palmer video for the first time...I'm speechless....

I do not have a close relative who is currently serving in the military, so I cannot presume to know their feelings.

But, I wonder, just how do our military personnel feel about our open borders and our government's refusal to enforce our immigration laws?

The rights they are protecting include freedom of speech, freedom of religion, equal civil rights for all races...

Of course, Americans have the right to think and feel what they want.

But, how do they feel about the millions of illegal immigrants who are in this country who feel no loyalty to the United States of America, have no love for our flag or our national anthem? I hope someone can tell me.

~~Kammie
    Maybe why Traitor George wants them out of the country......protecting Iraq's border.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123