Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm not doubting LawEnforcer, but I want confirmation on this.

Someone please PM me as soon as the rebroadcast or podcast is avail.

If Roger Hedgecock is soft balling McCain and agreeing to any form of amnesty we need to know asap as that would mean he has been co opted and bought off.6

I hope it is not true, and this is just a misunderstanding. Let me know when the audio is up.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hannity is pimping McCain too. We have lost talk radio. Outside of Michael Savage, they are all a bunch of fakes.

I am beginning to think that they only claimed to be with us to increase their listenership, then corral us for the selected GOP globalist.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I'm not doubting LawEnforcer, but I want confirmation on this.

Someone please PM me as soon as the rebroadcast or podcast is avail.

If Roger Hedgecock is soft balling McCain and agreeing to any form of amnesty we need to know asap as that would mean he has been co opted and bought off.6

I hope it is not true, and this is just a misunderstanding. Let me know when the audio is up.

W
    click on this link for the audio podcast.
    http://www.rogerhedgecock.com/cc-common/podcast.html

Monday June 23, 2008 3pm
    Roger is BACK!!!!!!!!..........SENATOR JOHN MCCAIN…candidate for PRESIDENT

The interview starts at the 2nd half of the audio clip.
    Roger pimps McCain after he ends the interview and a caller comments about the Senator's stand on immigration. Roger then makes the case for securing the border and COMPROMISING amnesty.

First of all McCain is most likely going to lose this election.

Second of all, if talk radio show hosts choose to sell out on America, then they are going to lose too.

They're all going to lose.

They will no longer be the voice of the people and when that happens, what use are they to the people AND what's the use of listening to them anymore?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hold their feet to the fire??

Sounds like Roger is holding Juan's feet for a pedicure.

See you at the signing!!

Hold their feet to the fire??

Sounds like Roger is holding Juan's feet for a pedicure.
    Exactly. They're all "talk" which is why it's called "talk radio".

Whoaa -- I disagree that "we have lost talk radio."

I have heard Hannity say that he would fight McCain on amnesty (and he was very critical last summer of the Bush/Kennedy amnesty bill). Rush is still no big fan of McCain and is critical on illegal immigration/amnesty etc. And Laura Ingraham (hopefully she'll be back soon) still speaks strongly about these issues as does Mark Levin and other radio hosts with smaller audiences such as Kevin james.

McCain during this interview said he will secure the border, have border governors certify that the border is secured, have a temporary worker program that works (which seems to be separate from his amnesty proposal?), issue tamper proof biometric documents combined with electronic employment verification then address the issue of the 12 million people who are here illegally with the fundamental underlying principle that those who are waiting to come here legally are not pushed aside...but address the issue of the 12 million in a "human and compassionate way" because that's "the kind of country we are" (Note, McCain made it clear he still plans to push for this amnesty, but now hits the border security talking points first).

Roger said to McCain that the sequence of what he (McCain) plans now differs from last summer's plan when he was offering the comprehensive plan all at once.

McCain responds we failed because border wasn't secured, this was the federal govt's job, in 1986 there was the amnesty but no border security, thats why there are the problems with sanctuary cities, jammed hospitals rooms, so we will get border secured then a temporary worker program.

Question from caller to Roger who said he was a conservative who doesn't support McCain, and is skeptical of when McCain said he will have border governors "certify that the border is secured." Roger reiterates McCain's plan about feds (failure of) duty to secure border, go after employers (although he admitted that McCain is reluctant about this and he should have had McCain clarify this), more Guard troops, then say this is the last amnesty, then (Roger says) this is a "reasonable idea."

(notes typed in haste so please clarify if or where needed).

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Whoaa -- I disagree that "we have lost talk radio."

Question from caller to Roger who said he was a conservative who doesn't support McCain, and is skeptical of when McCain said he will have border governors "certify that the border is secured." Roger reiterates McCain's plan about feds (failure of) duty to secure border, go after employers (although he admitted that McCain is reluctant about this and he should have had McCain clarify this), more Guard troops, then say this is the last amnesty, then (Roger says) this is a "reasonable idea."

(notes typed in haste so please clarify if or where needed).
    Amnesty a reasonable idea! How can amnesty be reasonable?
    Roger will soon be sounding like Bill "the ego" O'Reilly who continues to say that 12 million illegals can't be deported with his elitist remark "It aint gonna happen".

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Roger reiterates McCain's plan about feds (failure of) duty to secure border, go after employers (although he admitted that McCain is reluctant about this and he should have had McCain clarify this), more Guard troops, then say this is the last amnesty, then (Roger says) this is a "reasonable idea."
    If Roger is buying this, then he has no memory of 1986.

They said the same exact thing -- that it will be the last amnesty. They also put into law for the very first time employer sanctions. Then did almost nothing to enforce it. Just like the empty promises they are putting forth now.

All of these partisan talking heads are lining up with McCain. The same McCain who's name was on the amnesty bill they rallied to stop. If this is their guy now, then perhaps we have not lost them -- but they have certainly lost me.

See you at the signing!!

http://www.rogerhedgecock.com/cc-common/podcast.html

Monday June 23, 2008 3pm
    Roger is BACK!!!!!!!!..........SENATOR JOHN MCCAIN…candidate for PRESIDENT

34:19 mark.

Roger Hedgecock:

"The message to those (border) governors is pretty clear, look if you want to solve the problem in your border state of all those illegals who are there and all those political problems it has caused you then help me secure the border. We will turn around an do an amnesty in effect for the people who are here but we will be able to say to people, look this is the last amnesty, nobody else is getting in because we are going to make it secure and employers are going to have to get into this system, the check thing, to make sure people they are hiring are legaly in the country. Now if that is what he is actualy saying, and that is what I heard, well Tom it sounds like a REASONABLE IDEA TO ME. "

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast