Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This country can only be saved through overt force.

BTW - you can forget about hearing about anyone other than McCain from now on. It will be McCain vs who? (hillary/obama).
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Looks like the Crist and Martinez endorsments and McCain's very negative & shameful campaigning paid off. I will never vote for him, period. If Hillary gets elected prez, it will be easier for GOP congresspeople to oppose her rather than RINO McCain.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    We gave it a good run for over 200 years, and it doesn’t look good now.
    Unless you’re Hispanic and you’re about to be handed a new country. (Or is it Mexico annexing us?)
    Well basically Americans are handing over almost everything they own to Mexicans. So you could say Mexico is annexing us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Qflash
    This country can only be saved through overt force.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Looks like the Crist and Martinez endorsments and McCain's very negative & shameful campaigning paid off. I will never vote for him, period. If Hillary gets elected prez, it will be easier for GOP congresspeople to oppose her rather than RINO McCain.
    Isn't Romney supposed to be the one with all this money?? What happened. All those ads he released. Money does not get you to the White House people.

Never mind not vote, I hate McCain so much, I will go vote for the Dem.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

MW
    I sincerely hope our enemies aren't reading this extremely defeatist thread.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Doots
    There's something fishy going on! I don't believe this!
    McCain is another Bush, so why are people willing to put another Bush type in office? It doesn't make any sense.......Someone is cooking the books in this election process. It's all a farce that "WE THE PEOPLE"
    are choosing these clowns; Someone else is!
    I don't like to say I believe in conspiracy theories...But you might be right!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I sincerely hope our enemies aren't reading this extremely defeatist thread.
    2nd

These are the times that try men's souls: The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value.

—Published on 23 December 1776
    Thomas Paine

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast