Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I just turned this on. McCain got booed on illegal immigration...? Please fill me in on details...that's great.

Notice how he says "secure the border first..before addressing other matters (which means AMNESTY).

Memo to McCain: Secure our borders PERIOD with NO AMNESTY!

As a conservative, I am not persused by this speech. I will still not vote for him. This guy makes my skin crawl.
    You're in good company. Senator Thad Cochran said, "It gives me cold chills down my spine to think of McCain as President." Right up there with the good ones, Populist.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I had to get up and walk away.

I cannot decide which is more disheartening, the veiled tyranny in McCains voice or the fact that his manipulative message cannot be disassembled by a good number of folks. I am absolutely scared of everyone who supports McCain. In my opinion, if you cannot take into consideration this mans behavior, his record of globalism, his comments and attacks on his own constituency and the American people in general then you are basically one of his thugs.

Lets not lose perspective on the bigger picture. Big business and globalists have wanted this campaign for quite some time. Having him in the race effectively eliminates illgeal immigration as an issue. He will constantly mention "secure the borders first" as a dsitraction and you can bet that the msm will not push the issue with him or force him to expand on amnesty. The GOP knows they can simply run it as a Hllary is worse style campaign. As if he has any chance of beating either Hillary or Obama...But again they knew this. And may Mitt Romney find a place in hell for droppping out like a coward. Good thing. I wouldn't want that kind of "courage" from a president. Unbelievable!

I personally will not be subjected by him. You would have to kill me to get my compliance with ANYTHING this tyrant says.

Now he's talking like the savior to both God and Country. It is truly revolting to those of us that don't believe a word he says.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bay Buchanan on CNN now!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Hey All!
    Live coverage here:
    http://michellemalkin.com/2008/02/07/li ... lions-den/

Comments from Michelle:
    2:34pm Eastern. The main ballroom is full again in anticipation of John McCain’s speech. An attendee just asked one of the panelists on the “Is the GOP Lost?â€

This guy is scary. He acknowledges that there will be "disagreements", but that he will do what he wants to do. this of course, means amnesty.

NO WAY CONSERVATIVES. Do NOT vote for him.

He's still making POW references.

Fox News

Fox News!

They're saying he hit it out of the park! Is he serious? Did we hear the same speech?

They are sooooo hoping they'll be able to sucker everyone into voting - "Just to keep Hilary out of the White House".

The CNN broad caster: "Definitely a receptive audience."

"He admitted to mistakes, and the crowd attested to that."

Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Coburn: He doesn’t have a secret amnesty plan. If he does, he knows I’d kill it.

(Applause, then silence.)

Tis the nature of a news channel owned and operated by a Hillary supporter.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast