Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCains Wife & Budweiser

As we were driving to & from Denver over the Independance Weekend, on Interstate 25 there is a VERY LARGE Budweiser Brewery.
    Considering the FREE FLOW of Illegals in Colorado, I got to thinking...
    How many ILLEGALS are employed at that Brewery? And ALL the other Budweiser Breweries across this country?
    I DO KNOW that is how John McCains wife made all her MILLIONS...
    Distributing BUDWEISER PRODUCTS!
    So just curious, do you think McCains views on ILLEGAL Immigration has anything to do with his wifes connections in the Budweiser Corp.?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

I couldn't tell you.....cheap labor is the main reason these people keep bringing the dough in, so it's not out of the rhelm of question.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey, wasn't Bud one that was up for a deal with the Danish wanting to buy them out? Free trade and outsourcing is OK as long as it's not my wifes business? These days, I don't know!

Fear at what a scam this free trade is because he risked the truth getting out?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They (Elite/Politicians) think the public is so stupid that we will believe EVERYTHING they spew. I would still like to know HOW MANY Illegals are employed by this MEGA CORP...
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

MW
    crazybird wrote:

Hey, wasn't Bud one that was up for a deal with the Danish wanting to buy them out?
    Anheuser-Busch just rejected Inbev's (Belgian brewer) $46.3 billion hostile takeover attempt offer for being too low. $46.3 billion comes to $65 a share. The stock is currently selling for around $63 a share. Unfortunately, Anheuser-Busch is for sale to anyone who can come up with the desired price. Of course everything has a price but the problem is, Anheuser-Busch has absolutely no qualms about selling an American Icon to a foreign company. Corporate America has no loyalty to this country or its citizens. It's all about greed - just ask the Hershey Chocolate Corporation.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    crazybird wrote:

Hey, wasn't Bud one that was up for a deal with the Danish wanting to buy them out?
    Anheuser-Busch just rejected Inbev's (Belgian brewer) $46.3 billion hostile takeover attempt offer for being too low. $46.3 billion comes to $65 a share. The stock is currently selling for around $63 a share. Unfortunately, Anheuser-Busch is for sale to anyone who can come up with the desired price. Of course everything has a price but the problem is, Anheuser-Busch has absolutely no qualms about selling an American Icon to a foreign company. Corporate America has no loyalty to this country or its citizens. It's all about greed - just ask the Hershey Chocolate Corporation.
    Ditto MW!

I heard she was heiress to a brewery...I guess this is it hey?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I heard hers was 100 million dollars worth of stock.
    No wonder they want illegals here, they drink budweiser.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Sounds alittle like "conflict of interest" cheap labor = president..... its know wonder this country is so screwed up.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Inbev finally made the offer Anheuser-Busch wants. The company will be sold to Inbev for $70.00 a share.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast