Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McConnell, Kentucky, is he the key?

I think that McConnell, Kentucky, is a key to whether or not
    the immigration bill is passed.

I believe he just said that this terrible Kennedy immigration bill is 80% to 85% ready for passage.

So, I ask the people of Kentucky---I don't live in Kentucky: Please bombard Senator McConnell with faxes, e-mails, calls, and CERTIFIED
    LETTERS and let him know how much you hate this bill.

Sending faxes, e-mails, and CERTIFIED LETTERS to Sen. McConnell's Kentucky offices might be more important than just sending faxes, e-mails, and CERTIFIED LETTERS to his D.C. offices. mirse

Re: McConnell, Kentucky, is he the key?

Quote Originally Posted by mirse

I believe he just said that this terrible Kennedy immigration bill is 80% to 85% ready for passage.

So, I ask the people of Kentucky---I don't live in Kentucky: Please bombard Senator McConnell with faxes, e-mails, calls, and CERTIFIED

Sending faxes, e-mails, and CERTIFIED LETTERS to Sen. McConnell's Kentucky offices might be more important than just sending faxes, e-mails, and CERTIFIED LETTERS to his D.C. offices. mirse
    Where and when did he say that?
    Where is he getting those numbers?

Not just the people of KY should be calling him, everyone on ALIPAC should call each of his offices at least once!
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Re: McConnell, Kentucky, is he the key?

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by mirse

Where and when did he say that?
    Where is he getting those numbers?
    I think he mentioned the 80-85% right after the luncheon with Bush. I believe he was standing before the cameras with Bush, Lott, and other Senate leaders when McConnell said it.

I don't know where he is getting those numbers. mirse