Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IS MCDC the good guys or aren't they?

This Washington Times article raises large concerns and I so hope that everything is on the up & up. I don't understand why they are not disclosing the books unless something is wrong. I have forced myself to remove their contribution link from my web blog.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/national ... -8826r.htm

Re: IS MCDC the good guys or aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by VaMinuteMan
    This Washington Times article raises large concerns and I so hope that everything is on the up & up. I don't understand why they are not disclosing the books unless something is wrong. I have forced myself to remove their contribution link from my web blog.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/national ... -8826r.htm
    We'll find out come November when they file their paperwork with the IRS.

Until the November 15 deadline, they are not required to open their books.
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>
    <div>--General George Patton, Jr.</div>

ALIPAC has invested heavily in the Minuteman operations on both sides.

We remain neutral in these conflicts.

All parties have been informed of our stance, however... multiple phone calls and e-mails to Jim Gilchrist have gone unanswered for the last several months. When asked about this by another leader, Jim said he had not received my messages from his staff.

These conflicts and scandals can hurt our entire movement. Our contact with the other leaders remains good and they remain easy to reach.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

VAMinuteman,

I wouldn't put too much credibility from the Washington Times about the Minutemen. There was an earlier article from the Times in which Chris Simcox responded too, and had it posted on their website.
    I believe they are a the good guys, and are acting accordingly.

You have to keep in mind, Jorge BOOSH will never close the border. It contradicts everything about his wanting the North American Union.
    It will be up to the American people to act this time.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Not being "required" to open your books sounds like those stupid morons in Washington under the white granite dome. Either you have the documentation or you don't. The Minuteman Project has apparently provided something or they would be in this as well. Everybody knows there's an ax to grind from the pro-immigration groups. The longer you leave your fly undone...eventually it's going to lead to an embarassing moment. MCDC needs to resolve this issue immediately or the vultures are gonna circle.

As I said before...I hope very much things are on the up & up. We are all on the same side here.

Minuteman Civil Defense is a private business. If people do not like the product in return, they do not have to give their money.

There is no requirement for them to open their books except for the application for non profit status.

I just want everyone to get this smoothed out as soon as possible and stop it from escalating. Right now it is escalating and that is bad for our entire movement.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Chris Simcox was on the FOX O'Rielly Factor tonight and swears everything is on the up and up.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn