Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McDonalds responds

I wrote mcDonalds and told them I was boycotting there business because they hire illegal aliens. Here is there response:

Thank you for taking the time to contact McDonald's to share your feelings regarding McDonald's employment policies. We respect your point of view and the opportunity to share some additional information with you on this topic.

First and foremost, McDonald's values the diversity of all of our employees and our customers and our scrupulous compliance with all immigration laws.

We also realize that immigration reform is a complex issue. It is an important issue for many of our employees, owner/operators and suppliers. And it's an important issue for our company.

It's important to know that McDonald's is a franchised organization and our franchisees follow local, state and federal laws for employment.

Ultimately, our goal and the goal of our employees is to continue to offer our customers what we have for the past 50 years - great, high quality food served quickly and accurately by friendly employees in a clean and welcoming environment, all at a good value.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts with McDonald's.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Beautiful---

I think that canned reply came from Representative Heather Wilson---I got something similar myself, but not from McDonalds!

I love going to McDonalds, and seing the supervisor on shift instruct his underlings in Spanish---it makes my morning! I get all warm and fuzzy when I hear it---"con queso---nonono---con queso!"

Yup---just one more reason to walk out and ignore those "franchises". Do it folks---forget the non-sense---save your money for a restaurant that deserves it!
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!

totally over

It is totally over for me, I won't ever eat there again, that is forever. Maybe overseas, where I can get a beer and I know people working there have the right to...naw!! Not even then.

Makes you wonder what they are doing to the food they prepare

I refuse to support any of the fast food chains for many reasons (plus its just plum healthier) around here on the first big protest several of the places (like Burger King) were closed and I wouldn't be surprised if it happened again.

But people like their cheap food :/

Re: McDonalds responds

Quote Originally Posted by Jrhino
    We also realize that immigration reform is a complex issue. It is an important issue for many of our employees, owner/operators and suppliers. And it's an important issue for our company..
    A "complex issue"? Oh that's a joke. Quite simple. Don't hire illegals. Look up the social security number of your employees to see that they are legal. What the heck is so complex about that?
    I won't eat at McDomingo's again either. Not that I'll miss it.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

I only eat locally from the places that have only American Workers.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

customers and our scrupulous compliance with all immigration laws.
    How arrogant of them to make that comment. I have complained about one specific (out of many nation wide) McDonald's that is from what I can tell completely staffed with illegals. I called McDonald's national number and complained. Just got the brush-off. I called the McDonald's in question and the Manager actually talked with me. He used the old story that they had what appeared to be legal papers. When I said you can get those on the local street corner he just claimed ignorance. I also filed complaint with ICE. I am proud to say I broke my McDonald's, Burger King, & Denny's habit starting a week ago. I go to Arbys & Subway, or local non-chain restaurants.

Some McD's around the country are going to be closed on Monday, May 1st in support of the boycott. I will never eat there again
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I still like the charity work McDonald's does. I do not eat there a lot but I will still donate to their causes.

They do a wonderful job of giving back to the community. Maybe not at the franchise level, but on the corporate level they do!!
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast