Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

il102: HA ha! and Some MCDONALDs are E-Verifying.... Watch out! ENGLISH ONLY! is on the RAISE. Check everyone'S legal status to WORK IN THE USA. Follow the RULE of LAWS!

connect to dots, abc, and 123

Related post to McDonalds as an aider and abettor:
    The Earned Income Tax Credit and Illegal Immigration
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-173310.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by il102
    Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    These POINTS you are MISSING! ENGLISH ONLY!
    You're missing the point actually. I'm not even debating the pros and cons of an official language in the United States. If we were talking about government documents, we could have have that discussion.

Suggesting that a public company such as McDonalds should be punished for choosing to create documents in whatever language they feel like is silly.

Also, I find it ironic that you seem to have a tenuous grasp on English grammar yourself.
    What...so publically held companies should be ignored because they are creating wealth for shareholders? If McD's chooses to hawk their crappy food in a language other than English, I then simply do not have to purchase their product (which I don't). That's the best form of protest! If enough Americans did that, you could bet your big mac that McD's would do an about face and reconsider their bilingual advertising policies. Their shareholders would demand it!

Oh...BTW, you will likely not see a bilboard in another language but spanish, because most other groups who come to this country ( as a whole) assimilate and speak English.

It's hispanics who seemingly have a problem with this, especially illegal hispanics. Through their bilingual ads, McD's has decided to pander to these invaders in their quest to create wealth for their shareholders.

You may see nothing wrong with this, but plenty of Americans do and will continue to voice their disgust as they also have the right to do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well said NoBueno.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

NoBueno wrote
    ..It's hispanics who seemingly have a problem with this, especially illegal hispanics.
    Na, not just hispanics, more like just Mexicans who are here illegally. They remain offensive and bitter over the fact that the SW US is ours and Mexico is nothing like these great United States. Mexico's leaders regard the US as a country who they should be able to leach off of.

April

Time to ROLL against Amnesty Patriots!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-962599.html#962599

Thanks for the heads up Texas2step. I called and voiced my opposition to McD's advertising in Spanish and told them that I would not buy a burger for $.25, aslong as they were going to use the divide and conquer tactics of the commies.

I have the right to place my dollar on the counter of my choice. They reserve the right to advertise as they see fit. I gave up TV over 20 yrs. ago, leaving McD's behind will not be that hard! Take that stockholders!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123