Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McDonald's Spanish/English Billboard - Dallas area

McDonald's has a "Spanish/English" billboard in north Texas. Although unobtrusive, the billboard appears at the intersection of a much-trafficked stop-light intersection beside a shopping center in what is now a rapidly-growing residential area. Billboard information and contact information for McDonalds USA:

Interesection of FM 423 and Main Street, Frisco, TX
    Billboard:
    "Salchicha + Biscuit = Delicioso"
    $1.00 - picuture of sausage biscuit
    "McDonalds 'I'm lovin' it'"

McDonalds USA

There are three ways to share a comment, question, complaint or praise with McDonald’s.

Call us. Within the U.S., you can call us on our toll-free telephone number at 1-800-244-6227.

Write us. Our U.S. corporate mailing address is:
    McDonald’s Corporation
    2111 McDonald's Dr
    Oak Brook, IL 60523

Email us.
    To send us an email, please choose the most appropriate category below which describes the purpose of your message.

McDonald's U.S. Marketing, Promotions, and Advertising Email form:
    http://www1.mcdonalds.com/contactus/nav ... =marketing
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Call us. Within the U.S., you can call us on our toll-free telephone number at 1-800-244-6227.

Write us. Our U.S. corporate mailing address is:
    McDonald’s Corporation
    2111 McDonald's Dr
    Oak Brook, IL 60523
    Lets ALL call!!!

Oh my stupid people of MCDONALD'S thinks we need to have more diversity.

I told Suzy, NO we need no more Globalist or taking care of the Third World.

and We need English Only and E-Verify of all McDonald's Employees.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called and said that I expected an announcement from McDonalds that they honor American citizens and the American language and only English will be used for bill boards. I said that this bill board is "divisive" as it pits American citizens against foreigners who have chosen not to honor our heritage of being a melding pot which means they all "meld" to be Americans!

Our local McDonald's won't hire American citizens unless they're bilingual. Okay to speak only Spanish if you're illegal though. We need those lawyers from the EEOC in our town.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

McDonald's has one in Ft. Myers FL on Palm Beach Blvd near the interstate ALL in Spanish.So I guess they are putting them up all over the United States or maybe just in the southern states.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I called and spoke to someone who sounded like an American born citizen with excellent English speaking skills. I voiced my opposition to bi-lingual billboards or to billboards without English, and she said that they were trying to reach a wide population. I asked her if they would be doing this in Chinese, she laughed and said that may be considered if necessary. I asked what about Russian? She said possibly. I said, so you will have your menu boards in all of the languages, and added that you can see that this can become ridiculous.

I then asked her if they use E Verify to screen for illegal aliens? That caught her off guard and she said that they do not try to hire illegal aliens. I responded that I did not say that they try to, but that they often do hire them, and why do they not use E Verify? She said that she was at the call center and did not have that type of information. I then responded that she seemed to want to offer her spill on the billboard thinking, so I thought she may have the information on E Verify. I ended with you sound like you are an American citizen, you speak English well, and it would seem that as an American you would want to see English supported and jobs for American citizens versus illegal aliens. She thanked me for calling.

McDonalds, global interests only and the profit line always in view. Forget American interests other than the dollar.

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Georgia: You must have gotten Suzy, too. Your conversation is a repeat of mine. I ask about other language, too.

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Our local McDonald's won't hire American citizens unless they're bilingual. Okay to speak only Spanish if you're illegal though. We need those lawyers from the EEOC in our town.
    go put in an application. and check that your not bilingual,
    if they refuse to hire you ask them flat out if this is the reason.
    if so, go straight to the EEOC and file a complaint

Coca Cola has stated it too. I saw one the other day. Last winter, there were some liquor billboards in Spanish.

Dixie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast