Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mcdonnalds commercial

I was just sitting here in Mexifornia and I just watched a Mickie D's commerical with a man speaking with a Mexican accent and then they spoke spanish and then flashed a spanish work on the bottom of the screen. I thought I was watching spanish tv. THIS IS AMERICA PEOPLE. Other cututres here or not we speak ENGLISH. If you want spanish turn on a telemundo station or?

MW
    Isn't California part of Mexico?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Isn't California part of Mexico?
    Last I looked Cali is the heart of Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Have you called the Governor, your state government, your Congress; and complain daily. E-Verify is needed in all State Unemployment Offices. The Census is in immediate overhaul to only count US Citizen/ No immigrants legal or not should be counted.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McDonald's commercial

I am afraid to say it is not just Mexifornia. I saw a similar Micky D's commercial last week here in the capital of the confederacy during the America's Most Wanted show. There was an Anglo looking guy and the commercial started in English and then switched to spanish and ended with the "Me Encanta" slogan. Needless to say, there are forces at work who think they can force spanish down the throats of english speaking people. Well, I have news for them. I am challenging all of my fellow citizens out there to cease buying any products of companies that promote this garbage. I challenge you to make a conscious effort to avoid any product that places spanish in their marketing. I also challenge you to write these companies and let them know of your displeasure of having to listen to some foreign crap during your viewing. I made a vow during that commercial to never again eat that slop from Micky D's and you know what, my health will almost surely improve and I get to punish a sell-out corporation. Two birds with one stone.

Re: McDonald's commercial

I saw that same commercial. It's really a simple solution. I do not eat a Mcdonalds anymore. If we ALL stopped going to Mcdonalds that would send a strong message.
    We the People. You the Invader

I stopped visiting our local McDonald's when they refused to hire American kids that were not bilingual. Okay to speak only Spanish but not okay to speak only English.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

I just saw the same commercial Havoc was talking about over the weekend. It was beyond annoying. I'm boycotting Mcd's.

working4change
    Please take action at this link.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-145629.html

Call your senators and ask them to include E-Verify in the stimulus

I think I've eaten at McDonald's like once in the last couple of years. I really hate that place. I don't remember the last time I went in one and saw an actual American citizen working in there, that's how bad they are.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast