Like Tree1Likes

Thread: McGregor: ‘Scapegoat Me, I’ll Take It.’

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McGregor: ‘Scapegoat Me, I’ll Take It.’

McGregor: ‘Scapegoat Me, I’ll Take It.’

November 29, 2023

Jack Montgomery

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65)][/COLOR]

Former UFC champion Conor McGregor has said the Irish left can “scapegoat” him over anti-mass migration riots, adding “If it makes you feel better, I will take it,” in a recent X post.

“The truth of the many failed policies of this government however, will never stop being the reason we have innocent children in hospital on life support after being stabbed by a deranged criminal, and whose current conditions are being hid from the public.”

Your free, daily feed from The National Pulse.

“Shame on government and those harboring this and trying to avert from the causes of this. Shame!” he added.

McGregor also shared a video suggesting a five-year-old in critical condition after a mass stabbing by an immigrant may already be dead. Some believe authorities may be covering up the girl’s death, to prevent further riots.

McGregor attached a screenshot of a post by a fan, saying the UFC star has actually prevented riots. “[He defused] the anger of the people by giving them a voice speaking up for concerns where their pathetic leader [Leo Varadkar] said NOTHING!!” the poster wrote.

The fighter has been outspoken since an Algerian migrant stabbed a woman and three toddlers in Dublin.

Prior to this, he also spoke out against the European Union’s Free Movement migration regime, after a foreign pedophile used it to move to Ireland and murdera young woman. He also suggested Irish citizens should “evaporate” empty hotels before the government can move migrants into them.

The Irish police are reportedly investigating McGregor for “online hate speech”.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/11...e-ill-take-it/
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Related:

Try and Avoid Connecting Crime with Migration. It’s Not Right” – Irish Prime Minister Leo Varadkar Scolds Irishmen After Algerian Stabs Children in Dublin

https://www.alipac.us/f12/%93try-avo...9/#post1743028
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)