Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mckinney, Texas, Supports Illegals

Wish I could find the articles to back all this up, but so far no luck.

Last night on the WFAA Channel 8 news at 10pm newscast was a story about the city of McKinney putting up Spanish signs all around their day laborer center, with the English versions of the signs turned to the side so you can barely see them. People have already been getting tickets from not understanding what the Spanish signs say (basically, no stopping, parking, idling, etc around the day labor site). They were also mentioning that McKinney has many of their council meetings in both English and Spanish so that the Hispanic community feels like they have a voice in the local proceedings.

Unfortunately, no video links of this story have been put up on WFAA's web site, and I can't find any other articles in the Dallas area on this situation.

Sorry, gang, but perhaps someone else will be able to find the documentation to back me up!

I was soooo mad when I saw this story. Definitely, I will NEVER live in the McKinney area!! I won't live anywhere that makes it easy for illegals to live.

TexasGal

The set of directions which you give would actually discourage day labor pick up. If you can not stop, park or idle you can not talk with the day laborers in order to choose from amnong them. I wonder what they are up to as the set of instructions would act to diminsh local labor exchange activity.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sounds like they are trying to model their city after Houston. I had to take an alternate route home yesterday after work because there was the usual major accident on 290. I went through a more industrial area of Houston and EVERY billboard on the side of the road was in Spanish. This weekend I am going to go back that way and take down the name of every company that is pandering to illegals like this so i will not make the mistake of giving any of our money to them. If it is illegal business they prefer then let them deal with only illegals.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Re: Mckinney, Texas, Supports Illegals

I would say that this puts McKinney in the Sanctuary city status. Holding council meetings in English and Spanish is a dead giveaway. Disgusting!!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGal

They were also mentioning that McKinney has many of their council meetings in both English and Spanish so that the Hispanic community feels like they have a voice in the local proceedings.
    TexasGal
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Well, McKinney is NEXT door to one of the nation's MOST INFAMOUS illegal alien sanctuaries--MY hometown of DALLAS, TX!