Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by stealthwii
    Quote Originally Posted by HippieChick
    THIS IS A HUGE LOSS IN MY OPINION. I HAVE WORKED MY BUTT OFF TRYING TO END LICENSES TO ILLEGALS.

TO KNOW THEY WILL BE ON THE ROADS DRIVING, WORKING & LIVING IN MARYLAND FOR ANOTHER 6 YEARS DISGUSTS ME.

I AM SICK OF IT. I REALLY AM SICK OF IT.
    but you do know that they will stop issuing new licenses to illegals right?

THe extension is just for those that do have the licenses now? Plus the House wanted renewal through 2015, not expiration, meaning that illegals who already have a license could drive through 2019. Now that date is 2015, because the extension expires in 2015.

Its not the best possible case, but I think its pretty damn good and you should be a bit more upbeat on this.

Think about it - Maryland, the last state on the east coast giving out licenses to illegals, will now stop that practice.
    i know, i know. but i was hoping for no renewals for the aliens who already have licenses. to me, it simply means i have another 6 years of paying taxes to cover their share, because i know with this "extension" most illegals now will not consider leaving Maryland until 2015, unless (godforbid) Obama grants them all amnesty anyhow......

i just think that any accident or fatality that occurs in Maryland between now & 2015 by an illegal alien driver, the family of the victim(s) should be allowed to sue the state and have that illegal deported.

i work in the insurance industry in MD, so i see first hand the damage & destruction they cause, and then shrug their shoulders and say "i am illegal and i cannot read English, this accident cannot be my fault", even when it 100% is their fault.

if i had a nickel for everytime i heard the excuse they "can't read English, so didn't understand the road signs, so the accident is not my fault i cannot read", i'd be a millionaire.....
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Quote Originally Posted by stealthwii
    THIS IS A HUGE LOSS IN MY OPINION. I HAVE WORKED MY BUTT OFF TRYING TO END LICENSES TO ILLEGALS.

TO KNOW THEY WILL BE ON THE ROADS DRIVING, WORKING & LIVING IN MARYLAND FOR ANOTHER 6 YEARS DISGUSTS ME.

I AM SICK OF IT. I REALLY AM SICK OF IT.
    but you do know that they will stop issuing new licenses to illegals right?

THe extension is just for those that do have the licenses now? Plus the House wanted renewal through 2015, not expiration, meaning that illegals who already have a license could drive through 2019. Now that date is 2015, because the extension expires in 2015.

Its not the best possible case, but I think its pretty damn good and you should be a bit more upbeat on this.

Think about it - Maryland, the last state on the east coast giving out licenses to illegals, will now stop that practice.
    i know, i know. but i was hoping for no renewals for the aliens who already have licenses. to me, it simply means i have another 6 years of paying taxes to cover their share, because i know with this "extension" most illegals now will not consider leaving Maryland until 2015, unless (godforbid) Obama grants them all amnesty anyhow......

i just think that any accident or fatality that occurs in Maryland between now & 2015 by an illegal alien driver, the family of the victim(s) should be allowed to sue the state and have that illegal deported.

i work in the insurance industry in MD, so i see first hand the damage & destruction they cause, and then shrug their shoulders and say "i am illegal and i cannot read English, this accident cannot be my fault", even when it 100% is their fault.

if i had a nickel for everytime i heard the excuse they "can't read English, so didn't understand the road signs, so the accident is not my fault i cannot read", i'd be a millionaire.....
    I totally agree Hippie Chick. I too have worked very hard at trying to stop this crappy bill from passing. This is not good enough. Illegal aliens are now getting a special drivers license? BS I say! I also heard that it is going to cost the State of Maryland 30 thousand dollars to implement (I read that somewhere, don't quote me.)

Now, I hope everyone realizes how CASA - or Central American Solidarity Association with ties to Hugo Chavez influences the state legislature in Maryland. They usually get what they want- while we the taxpaying citizens are crapped on.

Why can't we all decide which laws we decide to follow and which laws are too inconvenient for us? It is all about pandering for Democratic votes folks. And we also know that illegal aliens are voting in Maryland.

This is an invasion without a shot having been fired. Look up CASA de Maryland and it's connection to Hugo Chavez and Marxism.
    Maryland has official LOST IT'S DAMNED MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!

People are leaving Maryland in droves. It is really a sad situation. Oh, and the next couple of months- when the NEW illegal aliens (they are probably crossing the border as I type this) come in to our state in droves until the deadline - should be a fascinating time for Maryland- God help the poor people who work at the motor vehicles. I predict record lines of illegals. It is a fact that at one MD moter vechicle location near DC -illegal aliens were bused in from other states and camped out all night to wait in line. There are pictures of it. God only knows how many terrorist cells are being set up. I fear our country is lost beyond hope.Poor Mr. Jefferson is rolling over in his grave.

www.helpsavemaryland.com

Correction: The above should read "30 MILLION"

April

what absolutely pisses me off about this is if our government wants to let illegal aliens have another 6 YEARS OF AMNESTY, then when they apply for and receive this "special license" they should be forced to apply for a tax id number. 6 years of 300,000 illegal aliens evading taxes adds up to a LOT of money that will be unpaid by illegal aliens. and HOW DARE the MD government say that MY TAX DOLLARS will be used to fund this "special license!"..........

is there anyway, that anyone knows how we as legal taxpaying citizens can demand those who receive this special license to file for a tax id? is that possible?

also, is it possible to get a civil lawyer and sue the state for aiding and abetting illegal aliens? seems as if we are knowingly handing our identification cards to illegal aliens, knowing they are evading our taxes, stealing jobs away from our citizens, and living in MD illegally, can't we revolt against this "special license" and the coddling illegals are now getting?
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

April
    How dare the government do anything that they are doing against the will of the people right now, we could make a LONG LIST!! Their loyalty is NOT to us but to their corporate masters. BE SURE AND GO TO THE TEA PARTY in your area tomorrow. There needs to be thousands of Americans standing UP FOR WE THE PEOPLE!!! If we can stand united and can not be swayed, they will have to listen to us! There is power in numbers and they need to see that we are FED UP!!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    How dare the government do anything that they are doing against the will of the people right now, we could make a LONG LIST!! Their loyalty is NOT to us but to their corporate masters. BE SURE AND GO TO THE TEA PARTY in your area tomorrow. There needs to be thousands of Americans standing UP FOR WE THE PEOPLE!!! If we can stand united and can not be swayed, they will have to listen to us! There is power in numbers and they need to see that we are FED UP!!
    i have written, made phone calls, faxed, etc.......i wanted to know that since these people are now given SIX YEARS of amnesty in my state, i want them to be required to file for a tax i.d. since our government is saying they are welcome here for 6 more years, i feel as though they should have to pay taxes within those 6 years. nope. nothing. all the elected officials are saying is they want these illegals to know they can come out of the shadows and work, live & drive in Maryland, continue to go to their jobs and continue to drive their kids to school. Maryland, i now see, has the worst government in the united states. i am bitter and angry beyond belief...

i am trying to spread the word however......since the "special license" that illegals will get will say "not federally compliant" on them and will look different that regular licenses, i am just trying to let everyone i know be aware of this, so if they are ever in a car accident with an illegal with one of these licenses, to write the information down and report them to ICE. maybe if we scare these illegals into thinking these licenses are like a scarlet letter, they will avoid getting them and be caught driving without a license altogether.......maybe spend some jail time or get deported.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12