Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    They remained silent while OUR children were molested, but have "found" their voice for illegal aliens?
    Yep. They found their voice for illegal aliens, because they need people to fill their pews. While so many are turning their backs on the church because of their blatant interference with politics these days, illegal aliens are flocking to the church and the protection the church is giving them. Luring in the sheep...that's what the church is doing.
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Quote Originally Posted by HippieChick
    I am so proud of my state right now. But the Catholic Church has been throwing a hissy fit since it was announced this bill would go on the ballot for voters to decide.

Here's a clip from a local blog;

So, the Church has its work cut out for it. In a sense, I am glad the opponents of the DREAM Act have put this measure on the ballot. It gives the Church a great opportunity to engage the political process at a deeper level, and to instruct our people in how our faith informs our politics, not just the other way round. Let’s hope the Catholic community rises to the occasion. The bishops appear to have done so. Now, it is up to us in the laity to make the case to our fellow citizens: We do not punish children for the decisions of their parents, we don’t cut off our noses to spite our faces and, most importantly, if you assault the human dignity of anyone, from the unborn to the immigrant, you are going to have to climb over the Catholic Church to get your way.

http://ncronline.org/blogs/distinctly-c ... -dream-act
    "you are going to have to climb over the Catholic Church to get your way"

Then climb over all over you, we will.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great News!
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Banned
    "Government shall make no law as to the establishment of religion," ( As best I remember the clause) , But Religion can establish Government? Seems to be something amiss here, do I detect an infiltration and attempt at religious control afoot?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12