Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is is me or is the OBL mainstream media already...

Bending over backwards to spin the speech however they can...

1. McNeil - Lehr News Hour only an hour after the speech yesterday when replaying it went as far as allowing a replay of "some say that this is amnesty. I disagree" and then suddenly jumped to the very end sparing the viewer the contradictory details.

2. Been looking at polls this morning, and it seems there is a tendency to ask only "Do you support Bush's plan to put the NG on the border".

Of course, most will agree with that - but my suspiciion is that they will then spin approval for that one item as approval for the entire speech.

Other than Dobbs and WND, it seems to be mostly smaller site or independents that are polling either other specifics or the speech as a whole.

Just my observations...with what little I have found so far...

=
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

They don't like white people.

Here in CA, our local news channel found one guy who is against the National Guard guarding the borders of our nation. This news channel then went on to other "news" stories without showing anyone in support of this action. No not one!

...yeah "selectivity" seems to be the operandi...

...as if failing to call a rose a rose weren't bad enough.

Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...