Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can see this conversation is going nowhere. FIFA could kick ICE off the field...how old are you? I keep thinking you are about 14 or 15 years old. Clearly you are juvenile in your thought process when it involves illegal aliens, or you are playing a bad joke. FIFA is the law...play my team of illegal immigrants...
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Criag wrote:
    turning themselves in is not an option
    It is an option, either obied by the laws of this country, or not. They choose not to.
    It`s also an obligation and a responsibility, which they were informed of when they signed up for their visa`s.
    Just because the law was`nt broken at entry does`nt make over staying a visa legal. Without "legal" documentation showing that you have gone through the legal procedures to enter this country, your illegal.

By the way, you said:
    They work and live all under the ICE radar. They obey the laws and have never been arrested for a crime.
    Living and working under the radar is no different than a fugative on the run and living in hiding. and doing just that is breaking the law!
    So I guess from what you say, their innocent criminals.
    If they were law obieding, the would turn themselves in and request an application for citizenship.
    ------------------------

Tyranto, you don't understand me. The FIFA just has some rules. If I'm a referee and there're 2 club teams playing, example: a local oakland - Hayward team. And there're illegals on the pitch and the ICE wants to enter the pitch DURING the game to arrest some players then I HAVE the authority to personally remove the ICE from the pitch because I'M the referee. A soccer field of a club is PRIVATE property, cops can't enter a home without a warrant, ICE can't enter the field without permission. The national soccer association is also a FIFA member. The FIFA can punish team USA if ICE enters the pitch. MKFARNAM: I know that what they did was wrong. I support LEGAL immigration only but I'm not going to break up a friendship. There are 12 million illegals in the US, the few I know are only a small part of that total.

Banned
    I can't believe this is still going!

So ICE can't go ON the field........but there's nothing stopping them from surrounding the field......your "friends" have to come off sometime.

I agree Tyrant....this is just a soccer-obsessed kid.

i view this whole thread like my cats view a mouse, you play until nothing more is gained then you move on. the troll appears to be unable to understand very basic concepts like legal & illegal... i think our work here is done... it's ICE's turn.

KATE:

ICE can surround the field. ICE can surround a church, but ICE can't enter the church or the field. Imagine ManU - Bayern and the ManU side has an illegal player, or a player who's still in process waiting for a work visa but he's already playing. The UEFA will take measurements against ManU after the match, but the British ICE is not going to enter the pitch. It would infuriate 70,000 crazy ManU fans. British ICE knows it, they know that they won't live if they remove the player. You've never been to Europe ?? The rule is: Don't enter a soccer field. Not in Germany, not in Spain, not in England, not in Italy ot wherever. LE never deliberately tries to infuiate tens of thousands drunk soccer fans.

Quote Originally Posted by craig
    KATE:

ICE can surround the field. ICE can surround a church, but ICE can't enter the church or the field. Imagine ManU - Bayern and the ManU side has an illegal player, or a player who's still in process waiting for a work visa but he's already playing. The UEFA will take measurements against ManU after the match, but the British ICE is not going to enter the pitch. It would infuriate 70,000 crazy ManU fans. British ICE knows it, they know that they won't live if they remove the player. You've never been to Europe ?? The rule is: Don't enter a soccer field. Not in Germany, not in Spain, not in England, not in Italy ot wherever. LE never deliberately tries to infuiate tens of thousands drunk soccer fans.
    OK, this discussion has pretty much ran it's course. Craig, you are in the US now. ICE could go onto a soccer field as easily as they could go into a church.

Can your friends play volleyball? Cause that is about all they'll be able to do in jail.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567