Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Me Stupid?! Why? I'm an OBL Illegal Alien Troll

I don't see why you think I'm a stupid; midterm elections results weren't my fault: I didn't even vote.

Oops...

I recognize i was stupid a little now: was trying to repply to a post and posted a new one!

Re: Oops...

Quote Originally Posted by guesswhonewpilg
    I recognize i was stupid a little now: was trying to repply to a post and posted a new one!

Are you from FL ?

Re: Oops...

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    Quote Originally Posted by guesswhonewpilg

Are you from FL ?
    Wisconsin, Ohio, Atlanta and Florida mostly, Magyart... My job drives me up to a lot of places.

You are finally back.

Can't seem to figure out the posting part huh?
    What do you think of truck drivers that are illegal aliens and not licensed to carry loads in this country venturing past the legal limit to steal loads from U.S. truckers?

What do yo thinkof human smugglers that charge huge sums of money to help foreign nationals break the laws and appear to be human carrion that feed off the desperation of poor people.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    You are finally back.

What do you think of truck drivers that are illegal aliens and not licensed to carry loads in this country venturing past the legal limit to steal loads from U.S. truckers?

What do yo thinkof human smugglers that charge huge sums of money to help foreign nationals break the laws and appear to be human carrion that feed off the desperation of poor people.
    Sorry for taking so long NM; I was banned again so I had to create a new accounte to be able to post on the forums. I don't have to think twice to answer both your enquires: CRIMINALS ARE CRIMINALS, and criminals must first go to jail and after they serve their time they're deported and if they ever, ever are caught back on American soil they should be trown on jail for life. Any kind of criminal: identity robers, DUIs, rappers, drug dealers, coyotes, etc, etc, etc... That's why I believe a comprehensive immigration reform would be that best thing to do: Background check everyone and you'll find out who shall be here and who deserves at least deportation. If I don't answer any more questions that will be because I was banned again. Merry Christmass Everybody.

ALSO...

Let me say that I believe that no one that lives in this country and can't speak English should give any kind of legalization. If they can't even learn the language how can they part of it?

That's why I believe a comprehensive immigration reform would be that best thing to do: Background check everyone and you'll find out who shall be here and who deserves at least deportation.
    New pilgrim, comprehensive reform is NOT the answer, and this is not what Americans want.
    Here's the best way to determine who gets deportation:
    IF YOU ARE HERE ILLEGALLY, YOU DESERVE DEPORTATION. Plain and simple.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by NOTAGAIN
    You are finally back.

Sorry for taking so long NM; I was banned again so I had to create a new accounte to be able to post on the forums. I don't have to think twice to answer both your enquires: CRIMINALS ARE CRIMINALS, and criminals must first go to jail and after they serve their time they're deported and if they ever, ever are caught back on American soil they should be trown on jail for life. Any kind of criminal: identity robers, DUIs, rappers, drug dealers, coyotes, etc, etc, etc... That's why I believe a comprehensive immigration reform would be that best thing to do: Background check everyone and you'll find out who shall be here and who deserves at least deportation. If I don't answer any more questions that will be because I was banned again. Merry Christmass Everybody.
    Why should we have to burden ourselves and our resources to fund illegal activities? Illegal Aliens do NOT care about America. They care about themselves, and what America can do for THEM. They already showed disrespect by breaking our laws entering this country illegaly. I think Illegals would be best served by insisting that their goverments change and quit taking advantage of a kind, giving America.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

NOW, NOW...

You have no idea of how wrong you are Sippy: A lot of illegals do care about this country; this is their kids country, their adoptive country. One proof of it is the quantity of illegal youths serving on the Army. So many illegals speak English, pay taxes, have American friends, etc. They're integrated to this country... You can't even know that they're illegals... I'm one of them... Now the ones that come to this country just to mess with it and to get as much they can for free, they're easy to identify: they do not speak English, they live in scums with a thousand people on the same aptt, they fight, robe, deal drugs, drive without license and drunk, etc... Some of them aren't even illegal; I'd say a lot of them are born on this country. That's you guys big mistake: you link BAD to ILLEGAL. They're not bad because they're illegals; they're bad because they're bad, and they would be bad if they were Amercicans, just like those whitetrash, black trash, native trash, etc... My point is: YOU CAN NOT TO SEE THE WORKING, FAMILY RAISING ILLEGALS: Your next door neighboor could be an illegal and you couldn't know it; it all depends on their atittud.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    Quote Originally Posted by NOTAGAIN
    You are finally back.

Why should we have to burden ourselves and our resources to fund illegal activities? Illegal Aliens do NOT care about America. They care about themselves, and what America can do for THEM. They already showed disrespect by breaking our laws entering this country illegaly. I think Illegals would be best served by insisting that their goverments change and quit taking advantage of a kind, giving America.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast