Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just called this company and told them what I think of them, the woman that answered the phone asked me if I read their statement. I told her yes. And that they knew they were hiring illegals.

STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS! DONT GIVE UP THE FIGHT!!!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

MW
    Michael45 wrote:

This is a professor at AIMs college that quoted this in the paper. I wrote to the college and told them that this professor should be removed.

They responded by saying it was free speech and it was not the position of the college.

I think a letter campaign to the college asking for his removal should be started.
    Please provide an email address. Thank you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome Sallygirl!

And I'm glad your husband is doing things the right way!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Michael45 wrote:

This is a professor at AIMs college that quoted this in the paper. I wrote to the college and told them that this professor should be removed.

They responded by saying it was free speech and it was not the position of the college.

I think a letter campaign to the college asking for his removal should be started.

Andres Guerrero, who teaches Spanish at Aims Community College, joined the protesters. He said, “In ten years we’re going to take over the southland, trust me. “This is our land and always will be our land.”

Contact info:

Dr. Andres Gonzales Guerrero Employee Position Title, Employee Department: Professor, Foreign Languages, World Languages & Ethnic Studies
    Office Address: Com/Hum/Bus
    Greeley Campus
    HRZN 326
    Greeley, CO 80634

Office Telephone: 970 3308008 Extension 6657
    E-mail: andres.guerrero@aims.edu (Preferred)

webcoord@aims.edu

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Michael45 wrote:

Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

post a copy of the letter.
    im interested to see what you had to say to this idiot professor

Unions that support these criminals stealing ID's and american jobs should be hit with RICO violations then sued.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12