Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you want to boycott a major news service, make it NBC, They're owned by G.E., a major exporter of jobs. They also own MSNBC on cable, along with Microsoft, another major sellout.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

that was also my thought WavTek...NBC
    "Remember the Alamo!"

So 3 of us so far think NBC is the worst offender.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NBC

The Worst of the Big Three broadcast TV
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Does it matter if you don't have a Neilsen Box?
    I don't have one .

Id also go with NBC, - we need to hit advertisers with negative feedback on biased progams. Then tell NBC we are hitting all the advertisers for X - program if there is bias. Also, any MSNBC.com online internet crap. Hit those ADVERTISERS.

This needs to be a major CAMPAIGN, so it will have to come from SOS .ALIPAC etc....

2 or 3 people doing it wont work, but 50 will!

Does it matter if you don't have a Neilsen Box?
    I don't have one .
    I'm not sure I understand the reference to the Neilsen Box. I belong to the Neilsen polls and fill out their surveys about twice a year but I never heard of a Neilsen box.

Badmonkey, can you explain a little more what you want us to do. I will make an hour or so to help out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And NBC is aslo in a partnership with Telemundo!!

I can't boycott NBC...I never watch NBC...I guess you could say I've been boycotting NBC for twenty years...LOL..I hardly ever watch tv at all...and when I do I watch Lou on CNN...local news is sorta a joke and supports illegals...gahhhhhh

I get my news from the web...

MJ

Alipac is making a media alert system so we can ask media for equal coverge.

The idea is to have lots of people be insensed over only pro-illegal immigration stories they shove down peoples throats, or ignoring HUGE stories like the illegal alien arrested after trying to exit the plane last week. Was he Illegal? if so, and its not repoerted, that is a crime.

We will target advertisers, and the network, and call and write them about thier media bias. Basicly, they need to have equal coverage , some anti- illegal alien perspectives included in their open border stances.

I would have to ask if people know what the big picture is. Illegal immigration is tied into the GDP now.

I would say, and we must show that illegal immigration has longterm GDP DRAG and hurts growth in the long term, that case needs to be presented loud and clear. That is really the story and statistics we want, if you beleive that.

The reason they keep pushing illegal aliens is the shortterm profits, IE: Housing is UP, and illegals buy houses so illegal immigration is GOOD.

Doy, but its a faustian bargan, as they cannot pay for the schools social benefits, etc and infrastructure they consume.

Ed Rubinstien at VDARE makes our case for us, so we need ALIPAC and SOS to really start pushing his NUMBERS.this is ALL ABOUT THE NUMBERS!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast