Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Meeting in Arizona

Would anyone like to meet in AZ to come up with solutions on what we can do to make a diff. Faxing and Emailing isnt working please PM me if your interested.

http://commonsensepac.ning.com/

Edit: LuvMyCountry - Well, I just checked my saved PM, and the ALIPACer I was referring to in this post was you! Regarding the Arizona 9-12 Project group you attended for a while until you found out the leadership was not willing to fight against illegal immigration. Sorry I didn't remember the username until I checked my PM.

So I'm editing this to let you know. But I'm going to leave my post in case any others want info on 9-12 Project groups in their area.

LuvMyCountry - Have you looked into if there is a 9-12 Project group in your area? (inspired by Glenn Beck's 9-12 special a few months ago).

We have one still going here in NE, with a network of groups throughout the state, though it is primarily based in Omaha. I have been surprised at how it has continued and been quite active with protests, Tea Parties, regular meetings, with speakers, small groups, even some book clubs, etc. They've made business cards, t-shirts. There are discussion threads and polls on the website. We have another meeting this coming Monday, and have affiliated gatherings scheduled for July 4th Eve and Tea Party July 4th.

You could check out our website to get an idea at 9-12project, Omaha, NE. I usually access by clicking link in e-mails, so don't remember exact address, but you can google 9-12 project, Omaha, NE. Only thing is we've had some trolls on website, so coordinator restricted access some to members only, not sure how much you can see without joining. Info required to join very minimal, I think just e-mail address and password.

You might be able to find one in your area.

I know a while back an ALIPACer was saying his 9-12 group was resistant to openly fighting illegal immigration. It was a southwest state, might have been Arizona. But each group is different on this depending on their leadership. And from my own research, I really think most are open about being against illegal immigration. The ones who aren't are probably headed by business owners who want to continue to exploit their cheap labor and pass the costs onto the rest of us.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

we have meetings every week here in Phoenix, AZ

www.immigrationbuzz.com

www.ridersUSA.net

www.ridersagainstillegalaliens.com
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by koobster

www.immigrationbuzz.com

www.ridersUSA.net

Koobs!!!

How are ya feeling girlie?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by koobster

www.immigrationbuzz.com

www.ridersUSA.net

Koobs!!!

How are ya feeling girlie?

I am feeling better each day, some days I hurt like heck. I am trying not to take some of the pain medicine.
    I can fill the bones in my chest growing together and healing.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN