To many people lay all the burden of the law enforcement on President Bush. Dont get me wrong I have no use for the man as the President. If you want to get right down to it look at the Senate and Congress. They are being manipulated by Big Business and Illegal Immigrants. There is a mega wealthy faction in this country that is manipulating the profit formula by replacing well paid middle class Legal United States Citizens with Low paid Illegals so there bottom line will become greater. Who pays for this manipulation of the Profit Formula? The People of this country who have made these Mega Wealthy people rich. This is one of the most low life dispicable acts of parasitic profiteers that I have ever seen. These Mega Rich are getting that way by standing on the shoulders of the Chinese and Mexican people and paying them pennys for there labor. All the while selling us Americans to the lowest bidders. Has anyone thought about how much it must cost to Squelch the Media from talking about Issues like The Dream Act? Has Anyone thought about how much power it takes to make the Media of this Country to virtually change its outlook on Illegal Immigration? Ask yourself who has the power and wealth to do that? Its time for The United States to wake up and stop letting the status quoe be our motto. Its time for The United States to take back the Reigns of the Government from Big Business and the Non Citizenz from other Countries. When I see that only 1/3 of the legal aged American Citizens are Voting what does that say to you about OUR motivations. Does it say to you that, Well lets let someone else do the thinking and do what ever they want, then when they do what they want and we all start sreaming about it isn't that a little late to be complaining? Every Legal United States Citizen should be on the phone to there Senators Today telling them that things like the Dream Act should be shot down. Now if We as Legal United States Citizens realy want to make a splash if this amnesty goes through, next time one of these Senators that vote yes for it should be voted out of Office in the Next Election. That is how we make ourselves heard. Did you know that 32 seats in the Senate are Up for re-election next year? Lets Make These Untouchables as they think they are start earning the trust of the Legal Citizens Of the United States.
I wanted to take this time to tell all of you that I am proud to be a member of this organization and proud to be working next to all of you in this fight.