Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Melting Pot

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks. I have to agree with you there too.

The rule of law is being flaunted by our own government as well as our federal agencies at their direction, all in the name of greed.

In this case I think the real issues of racism and compassion apply in FAVOR of stopping Illegal Immigration. They agree with the rule of law.

It is racist to exploit these people for financial gain and make them slaves in a system that will not defend them against predation by their employers and other exploiters. It is not compassionate to allow things to continue the way they are, citizens and illegal immigrants suffer greatly, only the wealthy benefit.

I firmly believe that we are in danger of a civil war in this country, a second revolution, of the american people against our government of TRAITORS to humanity and this country.

This is why there are so many restrictions being put in place with bills like the "Patriot Act". To protect the entrenched power elite against an armed rebellion which is long overdue if you study the parallels in history.

Another parallel to those who cater to the big money interest would be late roman period and catering to the masses for free food and such, directly parallel to the welfare mentality that has lead us to the current condition of americans that don't want to work and the excuse to let in illegals.

The odds are very high that we will see the same result if something strong is not done soon.

Hi, CM, and welcome! I found your posts interesting. I agree that we will see a revolution soon if something isn't done...done well...done quickly.

I also agree that the Patriot Act and others that have been rammed in due to 9-11....are against our freedoms....they're not all that interested in security...if they were then closing the border would have been their first act....not something that they were going to 'study'...again.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

RR wrote
    if they were then closing the border would have been their first act
    Exactly!! Where are the stats on how many Islamists have been caught coming over the border. Take it off the Mexicans for a moment and let's drive that point home. Here's the burning stick turned back into their eyes...........they don't want to publicize these FACTS lest the American People really wake up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The American Dream versus the Mexican Reality

Oh man, thisguy just kills me! "The American Dream....the irony is that it is no longer the Americans who dream it -- it is the Mexicans." Bring out the violins. Hasn't it occured to this guy that the reason there still IS an American Dream is precisely because people like him are mostly not here? And now, we're desparately trying to save whats left of the American Dream from turning into the Mexican Nightmare.

I believe Emanuel Anthony Martinez is the author of the article.

AmITooLiberal just posted it.

Here is the link

http://www.newspapertree.com/view_artic ... fb219d4459

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678