Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MEMORIAL DAY

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Have a safe Memorial Day everyone!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    remember those that have paid with their lives for our freedom and promise to be willing to pay for that freedom with our lives as well!!

My heartfelt thanks and love to all our brothers and sisters who have served and protected us.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

Re: MEMORIAL DAY

[quote="duckman"]This may not be the right place to post this on ALIPAC,but i just have to express this.Lets not forget what Memorial Day is all about.

I'm glad you posted this! I have been viewing several youTube videos today honoring our current and fallen soldiers. I wept and my heart was filled with sorrow. Memorial Day is about them with loving thoughts. Our brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers, uncles and aunts, grandfathers and grandmothers(nurses), sons and daughters, cousins, and our friends. They are our TRUE heroes, NOT Obama the anti-American!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Banned
    Well today is almost over,i spent my day on tractor trying to catch up mowing and getting ground ready to plant.Have had so much rain.As i done my work i had alot of time to think and reflect on the fallen,the last time i seen one of my buddies laying in hospital with head wounds from road side bomb blast he died 3 days later.Going to another one funeral sometime after that gives you alot to think MAN it could be me.I enjoyed the day cry alittle prayed for the ones lost and the ones still fighting.I appreciate all the post on here and i hope you enjoyed today.Thanks duckman

This tells you something about our military and their commitment to their country and their fellow warriors!!!

There is a veterans group that started putting a cross and candle for every death in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The amazing thing is that they only do it on the weekends. They put up this graveyard and take it down every weekend.

Guys sleep in the sand next to it and keep watch over it at night so nobody messes with it.

Every cross has the name, rank and D.O.B. and D.O.D. on it.

Very moving, very powerful??? so many young volunteers.

So many 30 to 40 year olds as well.

Amazing !

http://media.causes.com/576542?p_id=92681239

Please click watch again to view this short video,it's well worth it!

Semper Fi.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12